Preferred Pediatrics welcomes new nurse practitioner Bailey
AMORY – Preferred Pediatrics at P & S Clinic is welcoming its newest staff member, certified family nurse practitioner Amy Bailey.
Bailey has lived in the Tupelo area since 1997. Before receiving her certification as a nurse practitioner in August, she worked as a registered nurse.
“I wanted the autonomy with my patients that being a nurse practitioner would offer. I had worked in intensive care and this gives me the opportunity to start at the beginning and educate patients to have a healthier lifestyle and avoid the disease process,” Bailey said.
Bailey said she loved being in Amory and the group at P & S Clinic Preferred Pediatrics was like one big family.
“Everyone has made me feel like I am part of this community. I look forward to having more of a presence here and taking care of the babies and young children,” Bailey said.
Bailey and her husband, Stephen, live in Saltillo. They have an 11-year-old son, Jacob.
She is currently accepting new patients at Preferred Pediatrics Clinic.
- Amory Urgent Care announces opening of new location
- Harris focuses on preventative health care for patients of all ages for at P and S Clinic
- Gilmore Memorial to host wellness luncheon and fashion show
- November is National Family Caregivers Month
- Showing appreciation to the 2015 Friends Walk honorary chair
- There’s nothing like that warm, fuzzy feeling
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to Press This! (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
About Alice Ortiz
- Aberdeen aldermen approve resolution in conjunction with Pioneer bankruptcy case March 16, 2017
- Monroe County Board of Education approves campus renovations March 20, 2017
- Amory School Board eyes accountability and accreditation March 20, 2017
- Nettleton School District kicks off energy revitalization initiative March 20, 2017
- Baucom keeps striving for her spot on ‘The Voice’ March 20, 2017
- Two arrested on possession charges March 22, 2017
- Tigers pounce to top defending 2A champs March 22, 2017
- Panthers’ late rally against defending 3A champs falls short March 22, 2017
- Modern day disconnect: Rural areas dialed in to lack of high-speed Internet options March 22, 2017
- Jernigan named as new Nettleton School District superintendent March 22, 2017
- Carol Bray: Their, not there. Not just once, but multiple time...
- Jill Haney: Totally agree. ...
- Jimmy Williams: GREAT STORY...
- jwc1480: $50,000. Sounds 'bout right for gov'ment work....
- Joan Z Dufresne: Took the words right out of my mouth!! Well said!!...