Two charged with marijuana possession
ABERDEEN – Two people have been charged with possession of marijuana, according to a press release from the Monroe County Sheriff’s Office. On Jan. 19, the MCSO arrested Renotta Heard, 32, of East St. Louis, Ill. and Clinton Smith, 31, of Aberdeen. Heard was charged with possession of marijuana in a motor vehicle. Smith was charged with possession of marijuana- simple. The charges came after a routine traffic stop on Hwy 8 West in Monroe County. The subjects were transported to Monroe County Detention Center where they were processed and subsequently bonded out. Charges are misdemeanor.
- Winter weather forces shut downs
- Aberdeen man charged with possession of cocaine
- Nettleton woman charged with kidnapping, felony taking of a vehicle
- Aberdeen man charged with possession of marijuana with intent
- MCSO, U.S. Marshals run registered sex offenders compliance check
- Two females charged for having marijuana inside of a correctional facility
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to Press This! (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
About Ray Van DusenI've been with the Monroe Journal since Aug. 2009 as a staff writer, but took the role as news editor in late 2012. I'm always looking for interesting story ideas from around Monroe County. You can reach me via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Versed southern writer guest of April Booklunch April 17, 2017
- MCSO seeks information regarding stolen John Deere Gator April 19, 2017
- Prairie actress steps into director role of Tupelo Film Festival April 20, 2017
- Please excuse our mess while we remodel April 20, 2017
- Finances continue upward climb for Amory School District April 20, 2017
- Social Security Knowledge Center: Confusion at best April 22, 2017
- Lady Tigers rally late for victory over Lady Noles April 21, 2017
- Panthers can’t overcome early Saltillo lead April 21, 2017
- Errors catch up to Lions against Feds April 21, 2017
- Presley tapped to lead national effort on rural gas expansion April 21, 2017
- Chris Burks: Two awesome superstars!...
- Mike Dryden: The death of Richard Justice was a shock. He was m...
- Steven Robertson: So sorry for the family of both of them! Praying f...
- Carol Bray: Their, not there. Not just once, but multiple time...
- Jill Haney: Totally agree. ...