MCSO serves $50,000 worth of warrants throughout January
Monroe County Sheriff Office’s deputies have been out in force serving Monroe County Justice Court misdeamenor warrants since the beginning of January, according to a statement released from the MCSO. Deputies have served approximately $50,000 worth of warrants in this time. The MCSO will continue to work hard to serve these warrants along with Monroe County Circuit Court Capias (Felony) warrants and also Department of Human Services child support orders. The MCSO encourages anyone who may have a warrant to contact them immediately at 369-2468 to resolve the matter.
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to Press This! (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
About Ray Van DusenI've been with the Monroe Journal since Aug. 2009 as a staff writer, but took the role as news editor in late 2012. I'm always looking for interesting story ideas from around Monroe County. You can reach me via email at email@example.com.
- MC Historical Society to hear black history connection to Civil War July 20, 2016
- MCSO arrests man on parole violation July 22, 2016
- Social Security Knowledge Center: Earning records mistakes can be a big deal July 23, 2016
- Amendments made to Monroe County School District Athletic Code of Conduct July 23, 2016
- Sargent grew up cooking with mother and grandmother July 24, 2016
- Viral dance video being featured on Nickleodeon show July 26, 2016
- Group makes melodies and more in Frisco Park July 26, 2016
- Amory Regional Museum speaker discusses Negro League baseball July 26, 2016
- ICC now accepting nominations for Alumnus of the Year, Athletic Hall of Fame July 25, 2016
- MCSO arrests Hamilton man on possession charges July 25, 2016
- Jackie Jackson: My great grandfather was Murray Thompson. Please ...
- JERR: The Marty Dean Kennedy is the Federal Prison in Ta...
- Carroll White: Would love to see this happen for the Hatley Schoo...
- Chad Houston: Great article!!! The event called "Cruisin' Amor...
- Robert Pope: Theys a Explosive an bomb unit circling the block....