MSCO makes B&E arrest
HAMILTON-Adam Welch, 31, of Hamilton was arrested on Jan. 28 by the Monroe County Sheriff Office. According to a statement from the MCSO, Welch is charged with breaking and entering of a building and felony malicious mischief. Between the end of October 2012 and the first week of November 2012, Welch entered a building on Lackey Road where he cut and removed copper wiring and tubing, causing a large amount of damage to the building. Bond has not been set at this time.
- Woman charged with embezzlement from Hamilton business
- Bartahatchie Road break-in lands one in jail
- Aberdeen man charged with possession of cocaine
- Alabama man faces aggravated assault with a deadly weapon/malicious mischief charges
- MCSO makes arrest for Breaking and Entering
- Shannon man charged with failure to register as a sex offender
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to Press This! (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
About Hope Cross
- Queen of Vinegar Bend talks area’s past, present and potentials of the future August 23, 2016
- Monroe County loses former chancery clerk August 18, 2016
- One subject in custody, another wanted following high-speed chase August 22, 2016
- Meadowood Baptist Church mission helps community August 23, 2016
- Photo released of suspected car thief August 23, 2016
- Area schools show improvement on MAP test scores August 25, 2016
- Aquaponics tops Aberdeen aldermen talk of potential business ventures August 25, 2016
- Aberdeen School District Parent Center hosting open house August 25, 2016
- Students start new year learning with a new look August 25, 2016
- Aldermen make Amory School Board appointment August 25, 2016
- cindy: Added an attractive and useful spot to our downtow...
- Jackie Jackson: My great grandfather was Murray Thompson. Please ...
- JERR: The Marty Dean Kennedy is the Federal Prison in Ta...
- Carroll White: Would love to see this happen for the Hatley Schoo...
- Chad Houston: Great article!!! The event called "Cruisin' Amor...