MCSO offers drug take back program April 27
ABERDEEN – On April 27, the Monroe County Sheriff Office will take part in the “DEA National Prescription Drug Take Back Initiative.”
This is a great opportunity for residents of Monroe County to safely dispose of unwanted and unused prescription drugs. Studies show that a majority of abused prescription drugs are obtained from family and friends, including from the home medicine cabinets. Help us change this by participating in the initiative.
Collection location will be MCSO, 700 North Meridian St., in Aberdeen on April 27 between the hours of 10 a.m. – 2 p.m. It is simple and easy, all you have to do is drop off your unused or expired prescription medication. You do not have to leave your name or sign any forms.
The MCSO invites everyone to come help make this program a success.
- MCSO to participant in DEA Take Back Initiative for prescription drugs
- MCSO hosts prescription drug take back initiative Saturday
- You’ve got to want it if you want to fix the problem
- MCSO toy and bike drive continues
- Gilmore Memorial to host wellness luncheon and fashion show
- Aldermen entertain presentation of Lift, Inc.’s services
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to Press This! (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
About Ray Van DusenI've been with the Monroe Journal since Aug. 2009 as a staff writer, but took the role as news editor in late 2012. I'm always looking for interesting story ideas from around Monroe County. You can reach me via email at email@example.com.
- Plane crash claims life of Hatley pilot, passenger March 28, 2017
- Sister of fallen officer issues stern message to unknown killer March 23, 2017
- Aberdeen aldermen talk seeks solution for adjudication funding shortfall March 29, 2017
- Hamilton takes down Louisville with ease March 29, 2017
- Lady Tigers hold off late surge from Lady Noles March 29, 2017
- Belle-Shivers Middle School art show rescheduled March 30, 2017
- High winds overturn house trailer March 30, 2017
- MCSO charges Aberdeen man with offenses March 30, 2017
- Funeral arrangements planned for passenger of plane crash March 30, 2017
- Lady Lions strike late to top Lady Tigers March 30, 2017
- Mike Dryden: The death of Richard Justice was a shock. He was m...
- Steven Robertson: So sorry for the family of both of them! Praying f...
- Carol Bray: Their, not there. Not just once, but multiple time...
- Jill Haney: Totally agree. ...
- Jimmy Williams: GREAT STORY...