Here’s a chance to win Grizzlies tickets
Hey Monroe, renew your subscription or start one and you could win two tickets to the Memphis Grizzlies-Indiana Pacers game March 22. Text your name and address to 662.597.1381 to place your order and get entered into the drawing. These are floor seats valued at $332 each.
- Monroe County under flood warnings ahead of weather system
- Poet, motivational speaker guest for February Booklunch
- Aberdeen band, JROTC to honor veterans for Friday’s halftime
- Citizens demand their voices be heard by government
- Final surge pushes Lions past Heritage
- Moore, Stegall power Noles in division tourney opener
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to Press This! (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
About Charlie LangfordCharlie Langford is the general manager of the Monroe Journal.
- City officials announce second Dollar General location July 22, 2016
- Outlaws baseball tryouts to be held July 29, 30 July 27, 2016
- If you need some advice, Devy will help you out soon July 27, 2016
- Local independent film released on DVD July 27, 2016
- Smithville’s Russell back where it all started July 27, 2016
- Area towns participate in tax-free shopping July 29, 2016
- Cruisin’ Amory ignites touch of teenage nostalgia July 29, 2016
- Back to School Bash ushers in start of new school year July 29, 2016
- Supervisors discuss possible improved means of VFD communication July 29, 2016
- Nettleton’s Pounds leads for Lady Indians as freshman July 28, 2016
- Jackie Jackson: My great grandfather was Murray Thompson. Please ...
- JERR: The Marty Dean Kennedy is the Federal Prison in Ta...
- Carroll White: Would love to see this happen for the Hatley Schoo...
- Chad Houston: Great article!!! The event called "Cruisin' Amor...
- Robert Pope: Theys a Explosive an bomb unit circling the block....