AMORY – For Linda Carter, the month of October is a time of celebrating. Marking this year of 2012, she has been cancer-free for 31 years. Her youngest child, Bridgette, was three years old when she was diagnosed. “I had been going to the doctor for seven years and they said I had a simple […]
Tag Archives | cancer
- Social Security Knowledge Center: Confusion at best April 22, 2017
- Access Family Health Services donates emergency kits to Smithville schools April 27, 2017
- WTVA chief meteorologist visits Hatley Elementary School April 27, 2017
- LEPC meeting remembers April 27, 2011 tragedy April 27, 2017
- Amory golf finishes up strong week April 27, 2017
- General aviation builds Mississippi April 29, 2017
- Amory man arrested, charged with ICE possession April 28, 2017
- Panthers pound Rangers for first-round win April 28, 2017
- Errors doom Lions in decisive Game 3 against Hawks April 28, 2017
- Noles, Tigers grab sweeps in first round April 28, 2017
- Chris Burks: Two awesome superstars!...
- Mike Dryden: The death of Richard Justice was a shock. He was m...
- Steven Robertson: So sorry for the family of both of them! Praying f...
- Carol Bray: Their, not there. Not just once, but multiple time...
- Jill Haney: Totally agree. ...
abby lann aberdeen accident amory bancorpsouth basketball bbq blackfriday cancer cd cellphone christmas courtesy crime crop crops farming feature featured feautured flowers flu football garden club Hamilton hatley health homegrown humane society music nettleton parade pitmasters police chief reclassification ripley scores singer softball sports SURE tarter tlc veteran wwII