The herd theory suggests the number of people vaccinated within a population helps ward off contagions by a healthier community. “I think one thing helping this area is that it’s a small closed community and not as many people are traveling. With bigger cities, there is such an influx of people and the virus is […]
Tag Archives | health
- Dinner party guests say ‘grazie’ for worldly culinary experience March 19, 2017
- Two arrested on possession charges March 22, 2017
- Sister of fallen officer issues stern message to unknown killer March 23, 2017
- Rare state flag and constitution to be exhibited at museum March 23, 2017
- OWO action returns with lumberjack strap match March 23, 2017
- River Bend Baptist Church hosts sixth wild game feast March 26, 2017
- Legislative update: March 22, 2017 March 25, 2017
- Nettleton woman charged with false reporting of a crime March 24, 2017
- MCSO arrests four on separate charges March 24, 2017
- Noles pour it on offensively in road win over Falcons March 24, 2017
- Carol Bray: Their, not there. Not just once, but multiple time...
- Jill Haney: Totally agree. ...
- Jimmy Williams: GREAT STORY...
- jwc1480: $50,000. Sounds 'bout right for gov'ment work....
- Joan Z Dufresne: Took the words right out of my mouth!! Well said!!...
abby lann aberdeen accident amory bancorpsouth basketball bbq blackfriday cancer cd cellphone christmas courtesy crime crop crops farming feature featured feautured flowers flu football garden club Hamilton hatley health homegrown humane society music nettleton parade pitmasters police chief reclassification ripley scores singer softball sports SURE