The herd theory suggests the number of people vaccinated within a population helps ward off contagions by a healthier community. “I think one thing helping this area is that it’s a small closed community and not as many people are traveling. With bigger cities, there is such an influx of people and the virus is […]
Tag Archives | health
- Adams Family Restaurant specializes in fresh-made food January 15, 2017
- School board plans yearly campus visits January 19, 2017
- Amory School Board eyes improved security cameras in action January 19, 2017
- Bulldogs, Lady Bulldogs sweep in tourney finals January 19, 2017
- Aberdeen man faces Neon Pig embezzlement charges January 19, 2017
- Always be sure to beware of ‘The Sanctimommy’ January 21, 2017
- Legislative update: Jan. 18, 2017 January 21, 2017
- Panthers score late, hang on against ’Stangs January 20, 2017
- Motorcycle club comprised of Vietnam vets helping veterans January 20, 2017
- Aberdeen High School product Pargo making his IFL debut January 20, 2017
- John Nancy Bishop: What time is this on 18th? Want to be there!...
- Mallory P Johnston: The formation of this article isn't written as an...
- jonathan makeley: Jim Hedges 2016...
- Country Boy: Unless another team steps up to the plate (so to s...
- Judy Crump: Thanks for sharing this story. I lost my mother to...
abby lann aberdeen accident amory bancorpsouth basketball bbq blackfriday cancer cd cellphone christmas courtesy crime crop crops farming feature featured feautured flowers flu football garden club Hamilton hatley health homegrown humane society music nettleton parade pitmasters police chief reclassification ripley scores singer softball sports SURE tarter tlc veteran wwII