The herd theory suggests the number of people vaccinated within a population helps ward off contagions by a healthier community. “I think one thing helping this area is that it’s a small closed community and not as many people are traveling. With bigger cities, there is such an influx of people and the virus is […]
Tag Archives | health
- Smithville woman credits health professionals for saving her life October 19, 2016
- First Friends hosts annual Friends Walk October 21, 2016
- Three face meth charges following traffic stop October 21, 2016
- Tigers’ injuries pile up in loss to Vikings October 21, 2016
- Noles suffer lopsided loss on the road October 21, 2016
- Lady Lions’ offense cranks up to take North finals in three games October 25, 2016
- Lady Tigers fall short against Mooreville in North finals October 25, 2016
- Pontotoc man arrested in Monroe County for multiple offenses October 25, 2016
- MDOT reports on bypass project October 25, 2016
- The Daycare 500: Trike-A-Thon raises funds for St. Jude October 25, 2016
- Judy Crump: Thanks for sharing this story. I lost my mother to...
- Kyle Adkins: Contact me Kyle Adkins about your project ....
- Dana Keeton Baxter: If you did not get a door hanger to tell you about...
- Lj2001: Do we know which "parts of Amory"? I have to set...
- Octavia Wells-Obama: sALAAM, 130+ #yourgovernmentmatters and 120+ cultu...
abby lann aberdeen accident amory bancorpsouth basketball bbq blackfriday cancer cd cellphone christmas courtesy crime crop crops farming feature featured feautured flowers flu football garden club Hamilton hatley health homegrown humane society music nettleton parade pitmasters police chief reclassification ripley scores singer softball sports SURE tarter tlc veteran wwII