ABERDEEN – It’s usually a matter of seconds before customers passing through the doors of Flora’s Collections are greeted with not only a smile, but a welcoming laugh. It’s that level of customer service that makes the women’s clothing and accessory store a well-rounded shopping experience. “I’ve worked in retail for years and since I […]
Tag Archives | homegrown
- Energy-efficiency program begins amid mayoral request for TVA rate relief February 16, 2017
- Skill up: Improving education and career-readiness builds solid workforce February 22, 2017
- WWE veteran contender in OWO’s main event February 22, 2017
- Sorry I can’t tell you more but I tried my best to answer this mystery February 22, 2017
- Rotary Club to honor police and firefighter of the year February 22, 2017
- Tigers get hot early to easily handle Dogs February 23, 2017
- Lady Bulldogs’ game plan leads to victory February 23, 2017
- Belle-Shivers shows its appreciation of Aberdeen School Board February 23, 2017
- Tupelo Community Theatre taking ‘Cicada’ to regional competition February 23, 2017
- Dance spotlights bonds between daddies and daughters February 23, 2017
- Gene Ward: Remember, Goliath was a forty point favorite over ...
- Jamie August: Awesome article = is that correct ? only 2 staff m...
- John Nancy Bishop: What time is this on 18th? Want to be there!...
- Mallory P Johnston: The formation of this article isn't written as an...
- jonathan makeley: Jim Hedges 2016...
abby lann aberdeen accident amory bancorpsouth basketball bbq blackfriday cancer cd cellphone christmas courtesy crime crop crops farming feature featured feautured flowers flu football garden club Hamilton hatley health homegrown humane society music nettleton parade pitmasters police chief reclassification ripley scores singer softball sports SURE tarter tlc veteran wwII