The Monroe County Farm Service Agency will accept SURE applications for 2011 crop losses through June 7, 2013. The Supplemental Revenue Assistance Program (SURE) provides payments to producers when crop revenues are below the crop guarantee. The SURE payment is equal to 60 percent of the difference between the crop guarantee and revenue. All crops […]
Tag Archives | SURE
- Queen of Vinegar Bend talks area’s past, present and potentials of the future August 23, 2016
- Aquaponics tops Aberdeen aldermen talk of potential business ventures August 25, 2016
- Benefit to honor Hamilton cancer patient August 26, 2016
- Mistakes doom Tigers in season-opening loss August 26, 2016
- Prairie man, juvenile arrested on separate charges August 26, 2016
- Arnold tells story of his great-great-grandfather’s Confederate ties August 30, 2016
- Access pharmacy ribbon cutting part of a larger event August 30, 2016
- MCSO still seeks whereabouts of suspected car thief August 29, 2016
- Aberdeen Elementary School starts new school year with PBIS August 29, 2016
- Mother-daughter duo continue family food tradition August 28, 2016
- James332Johnson: Invaluable commentary - Incidentally , if someone...
- Jim Johnson: I was requiring a form earlier this week and was t...
- Eric Rak: Hi, My name Rakotoarisoa Narindra, I live in Mada...
- cindy: Added an attractive and useful spot to our downtow...
- Jackie Jackson: My great grandfather was Murray Thompson. Please ...
abby lann aberdeen accident amory bancorpsouth basketball bbq blackfriday cancer cd cellphone christmas courtesy crime crop crops farming feature featured feautured flowers flu football garden club Hamilton hatley health homegrown humane society music nettleton parade pitmasters police chief reclassification ripley scores singer softball sports SURE tarter tlc veteran wwII