The Monroe County Farm Service Agency will accept SURE applications for 2011 crop losses through June 7, 2013. The Supplemental Revenue Assistance Program (SURE) provides payments to producers when crop revenues are below the crop guarantee. The SURE payment is equal to 60 percent of the difference between the crop guarantee and revenue. All crops […]
Tag Archives | SURE
- Doors to Christmas décor open for Holiday Home Tour December 2, 2016
- Drought assistance available for Mississippi producers December 7, 2016
- Clock runs out on Tigers comeback against Tupelo Christian Prep December 7, 2016
- Lions, Lady Lions rally to top rival Noles December 7, 2016
- WoodmenLife bestows honors through annual awards December 8, 2016
- Mantachie man faces possession of a controlled substance charge December 9, 2016
- Lady Noles finally pull out close win December 9, 2016
- Preschoolers get sneak peak of ‘The Nutcracker’ December 9, 2016
- Church donates shoes to West Amory Elementary School students December 9, 2016
- Volunteer fire department radio vote dies on the table December 9, 2016
- jonathan makeley: Jim Hedges 2016...
- Country Boy: Unless another team steps up to the plate (so to s...
- Judy Crump: Thanks for sharing this story. I lost my mother to...
- Kyle Adkins: Contact me Kyle Adkins about your project ....
- Dana Keeton Baxter: If you did not get a door hanger to tell you about...
abby lann aberdeen accident amory bancorpsouth basketball bbq blackfriday cancer cd cellphone christmas courtesy crime crop crops farming feature featured feautured flowers flu football garden club Hamilton hatley health homegrown humane society music nettleton parade pitmasters police chief reclassification ripley scores singer softball sports SURE tarter tlc veteran wwII