ABERDEEN – Whereas Census data states the average American family has 1.86 children, wildlife biologist Bob Tarter has roughly 50, if you count all the exotic animals. “These animals need a family feel, too, even if it’s a different species. I’m in charge of the family; I’m still dad and everybody has to know their […]
Tag Archives | tarter
- Supreme Court seat runoff set for Nov. 29 November 28, 2016
- Aberdeen man arrested for sell of a controlled substance November 30, 2016
- NWS confirms EF-1 tornado from severe weather system November 30, 2016
- Howard pitches citizen-led cooperative at town hall meeting December 1, 2016
- Nettleton businesses inaugurate town’s first Christmas open house December 1, 2016
- Parks likes experimenting with food December 4, 2016
- If every mile is a memory, imagine 230,000 December 3, 2016
- Amory police investigation KFC armed robbery December 2, 2016
- Networking trip to Texas reveals power of partnerships December 2, 2016
- Monroe Countians participate in St. Jude Marathon weekend December 2, 2016
- jonathan makeley: Jim Hedges 2016...
- Country Boy: Unless another team steps up to the plate (so to s...
- Judy Crump: Thanks for sharing this story. I lost my mother to...
- Kyle Adkins: Contact me Kyle Adkins about your project ....
- Dana Keeton Baxter: If you did not get a door hanger to tell you about...
abby lann aberdeen accident amory bancorpsouth basketball bbq blackfriday cancer cd cellphone christmas courtesy crime crop crops farming feature featured feautured flowers flu football garden club Hamilton hatley health homegrown humane society music nettleton parade pitmasters police chief reclassification ripley scores singer softball sports SURE tarter tlc veteran wwII