ABERDEEN – Whereas Census data states the average American family has 1.86 children, wildlife biologist Bob Tarter has roughly 50, if you count all the exotic animals. “These animals need a family feel, too, even if it’s a different species. I’m in charge of the family; I’m still dad and everybody has to know their […]
Tag Archives | tarter
- Queen of Vinegar Bend talks area’s past, present and potentials of the future August 23, 2016
- Personal Place resident celebrates 100th birthday August 22, 2016
- Aberdeen School Board sets new meeting schedule August 22, 2016
- Smithville man charged with possession of a controlled substance August 22, 2016
- One subject in custody, another wanted following high-speed chase August 22, 2016
- Wanted shooting suspect turns himself in to authorities August 24, 2016
- BancorpSouth renovation first step to consolidation August 24, 2016
- Well-known retired physician passes away August 24, 2016
- Photo released of suspected car thief August 23, 2016
- Meadowood Baptist Church mission helps community August 23, 2016
- cindy: Added an attractive and useful spot to our downtow...
- Jackie Jackson: My great grandfather was Murray Thompson. Please ...
- JERR: The Marty Dean Kennedy is the Federal Prison in Ta...
- Carroll White: Would love to see this happen for the Hatley Schoo...
- Chad Houston: Great article!!! The event called "Cruisin' Amor...
abby lann aberdeen accident amory bancorpsouth basketball bbq blackfriday cancer cd cellphone christmas courtesy crime crop crops farming feature featured feautured flowers flu football garden club Hamilton hatley health homegrown humane society music nettleton parade pitmasters police chief reclassification ripley scores singer softball sports SURE tarter tlc veteran wwII