Carolyn Ann Howard, 65
Carolyn Ann Howard, 65, of New Albany, died Oct. 30, 2007, at North Mississippi Medical Center-Tupelo. She was born Jan. 3, 1942, in Union County to Perry Canerdy and the late Ruth Myrick Canerdy. She was a member of Moss Hill Baptist Church and a retired furniture factory worker.
Services will be at 11 a.m., Friday, Nov. 2, 2007, at United Funeral Chapel with Bro. Kenny Adair officiating. Interment will be in Glenfield Memorial Park. United Funeral Service handled arrangements.
Survivors include her daughter, Selena Murry and her husband, Keith; her son, Andy Howard and his wife, Tonya, all of New Albany; her father, Perry Canerdy of New Albany; two sisters, Pat Lawrence and Chris Hefner, both of New Albany; the father of her children, Hayes Howard and his wife, Mary Ann; eight grandchildren and one great-grandchild.
She was preceded in death by her mother; two sons, Allen and Charles Howard and one grandson, Curtis Howard.
Pallbearers were Andy Howard, Keith Murry, Ronald Howard, Michael Argo, Paul Rakestraw, Randy Hill, Nathan Hefner and Luke Hefner.
Visitation was from 5 until 9 p.m., Thursday.
About Chris Elkins
- Alligator hunting permits go on sale July 19 July 20, 2016
- Ellistown Breezes July 21, 2016
- Hurricane news July 21, 2016
- Returning champs win in domino contest at fair July 21, 2016
- Prayer session was step in right direction July 21, 2016
- Beating the heat July 21, 2016
- Reactions mixed over school ratings July 21, 2016
- New Albany Main Street Association receives 2016 national Main Street accreditation July 21, 2016
- Passion for caring motivates new doctor Matthew Rhinewalt July 21, 2016
- Has city got a deal for you! July 21, 2016
- Miranda Mora: my boss was needing CMS-40B earlier today and saw ...
- BRYNN11SCHMIDT: my family was looking for CMS-40B earlier today an...
- janifar soloman: Our experts know all the perfect way to solve your...
- GerryGorel820: I totally agree with the all questions you raised....
- PHYLLIS OPPERMAN: Savvy suggestions , I Appreciate the facts - Does ...