Carolyn Ann Howard, 65
Carolyn Ann Howard, 65, of New Albany, died Oct. 30, 2007, at North Mississippi Medical Center-Tupelo. She was born Jan. 3, 1942, in Union County to Perry Canerdy and the late Ruth Myrick Canerdy. She was a member of Moss Hill Baptist Church and a retired furniture factory worker.
Services will be at 11 a.m., Friday, Nov. 2, 2007, at United Funeral Chapel with Bro. Kenny Adair officiating. Interment will be in Glenfield Memorial Park. United Funeral Service handled arrangements.
Survivors include her daughter, Selena Murry and her husband, Keith; her son, Andy Howard and his wife, Tonya, all of New Albany; her father, Perry Canerdy of New Albany; two sisters, Pat Lawrence and Chris Hefner, both of New Albany; the father of her children, Hayes Howard and his wife, Mary Ann; eight grandchildren and one great-grandchild.
She was preceded in death by her mother; two sons, Allen and Charles Howard and one grandson, Curtis Howard.
Pallbearers were Andy Howard, Keith Murry, Ronald Howard, Michael Argo, Paul Rakestraw, Randy Hill, Nathan Hefner and Luke Hefner.
Visitation was from 5 until 9 p.m., Thursday.
About Chris Elkins
- First-graders tour career and technical center October 25, 2016
- Secretary of State Delbert Hosemann to be guest speaker at Business-2-Business program Thursday October 25, 2016
- Grand jury hears near-record number of cases October 25, 2016
- ‘Sharing at Christmas’ sign-up under way but contributions not yet coming in October 25, 2016
- Yes, Haunted Forest has evil clowns October 25, 2016
- East Union vs Potts Camp Football Photos October 26, 2016
- Division Dominance October 26, 2016
- County officials extend burn ban October 25, 2016
- Section of Main Street closed for repairs October 25, 2016
- Pastor faces sex charges October 25, 2016
- Jim Hall: i'v read both of mr. coffeys' books, love them b...
- Seth Vincent Flake: New Albany and the people behind the scenes are do...
- Jeremy Cable: They also need to allow for a more eclectic musica...
- Darren Byles: Better yet, why aren't they punished for not foll...
- Darren Byles: "According to Strawn, Union County schools receiv...