Carolyn Ann Howard, 65
Carolyn Ann Howard, 65, of New Albany, died Oct. 30, 2007, at North Mississippi Medical Center-Tupelo. She was born Jan. 3, 1942, in Union County to Perry Canerdy and the late Ruth Myrick Canerdy. She was a member of Moss Hill Baptist Church and a retired furniture factory worker.
Services will be at 11 a.m., Friday, Nov. 2, 2007, at United Funeral Chapel with Bro. Kenny Adair officiating. Interment will be in Glenfield Memorial Park. United Funeral Service handled arrangements.
Survivors include her daughter, Selena Murry and her husband, Keith; her son, Andy Howard and his wife, Tonya, all of New Albany; her father, Perry Canerdy of New Albany; two sisters, Pat Lawrence and Chris Hefner, both of New Albany; the father of her children, Hayes Howard and his wife, Mary Ann; eight grandchildren and one great-grandchild.
She was preceded in death by her mother; two sons, Allen and Charles Howard and one grandson, Curtis Howard.
Pallbearers were Andy Howard, Keith Murry, Ronald Howard, Michael Argo, Paul Rakestraw, Randy Hill, Nathan Hefner and Luke Hefner.
Visitation was from 5 until 9 p.m., Thursday.
About Chris Elkins
- Watkins is DAISY nursing award winner November 29, 2016
- Myrtle Christmas parade will be Friday night November 29, 2016
- Community holiday meal expected to feed 1,200 Dec. 17 November 29, 2016
- Eastern Lights December 1, 2016
- New Albany Garden Club December 1, 2016
- Chamberlin loses county but wins election December 1, 2016
- Finally, no flooding December 1, 2016
- Myrtle Tree of Hope to add local children December 1, 2016
- Library program offers book gift idea for the holidays December 1, 2016
- NA Christmas parade may still be in the works December 1, 2016
- Myke Britt: Someone asked "what has happened to our country"...
- Nonie: Margaret Gwendolyn Roberts McCraw - My Aunt Margar...
- Caleb Frederick: This is a great idea!...
- jonathan makeley: Jim Hedges 2016 If you are interested in joining t...
- Jim Hall: i'v read both of mr. coffeys' books, love them b...