James Dennis McDonald, 45
James Dennis McDonald, 45, of New Albany, died Oct. 30, 2007, at Baptist Memorial Hospital-Union County. He was born in Union County on May 28, 1962 to Johnnie Knowles Bell and the late James Kermit McDonald. He was a mechanic and worked at The Union County Maintenance Department. He enjoyed hunting and being a mechanic. He was a Baptist and was a member of Pleasant Hill Baptist Church.
Services were at 3:30 p.m., Thursday, Nov. 1, 2007, at Pleasant Ridge Baptist Church with Bro. Randy Rhinehart, Bro. Mark Tutor and Bro. Mike Benefield officiating. Interment was at Pleasant Ridge Cemetery. United Funeral Service handled arrangements.
Survivors include his mother, Johnnie Bell of New Albany; his wife, Bonnie Dillard McDonald of New Albany; one daughter, Ashley Nicole McDonald of New Albany; two sisters, Sharon Chunn and her husband, Pete of New Albany and Linda Bagwell and her husband, Rickey of New Albany; several nieces and nephews.
He was preceded in death by his father, James Kermit McDonald.
Pallbearers were Gerald Dillard, Josh Self, Jimmy Bridges, Billy Self, David Self and Billy Cook.
Visitation was from 4 until 9 p.m., Wednesday.
About Chris Elkins
- Watkins is DAISY nursing award winner November 29, 2016
- Community holiday meal expected to feed 1,200 Dec. 17 November 29, 2016
- Eastern Lights December 1, 2016
- New Albany Garden Club December 1, 2016
- City officials: Do what you can now…but plan for the future December 1, 2016
- City will try for Christmas parade again next Tuesday at 6 December 6, 2016
- Chamberlin loses county but wins election December 1, 2016
- Finally, no flooding December 1, 2016
- Myrtle Tree of Hope to add local children December 1, 2016
- Library program offers book gift idea for the holidays December 1, 2016
- Myke Britt: Someone asked "what has happened to our country"...
- Nonie: Margaret Gwendolyn Roberts McCraw - My Aunt Margar...
- Caleb Frederick: This is a great idea!...
- jonathan makeley: Jim Hedges 2016 If you are interested in joining t...
- Jim Hall: i'v read both of mr. coffeys' books, love them b...