Nona Lavelle Hall, 89
Nona Lavelle Hall, 89, of Ecru, died Tuesday, Oct. 30, 2007, at the North Mississippi Medical Center. She was born Nov. 15, 1917, in Pontotoc County to the late Henry and Julie High Horton. She was a lifelong resident of Ecru. She was a retired factory worker and a member of Horton Memorial Baptist Church. She was the widow of F.W. Hall.
Services were at 10 a.m. Thursday, Nov. 1, 2007, at Mortimer Funeral Home in Ecru with the Rev. James Lewis and the Rev. Owen Hitchcock officiating. Interment was in Ecru Cemetery. Mortimer Funeral Home handled arangements.
Survivors include one sister, Tee Horton Haynes of Bartlett, Tenn.; three sisters-in-law, Georgia Hall of Maben, Wiladean Horton and Juanita Quick; numerous nieces and nephews.
She was preceded in death by her husband and her parents; three sisters, Irleen Horton, Ines Bramlett and Weta Swords; and five brothers, Leon, John, Lee, Carlton and Keith Horton.
Visitation was from 5 to 9 p.m. Wednesday.
About Chris Elkins
- Alligator hunting permits go on sale July 19 July 20, 2016
- Ellistown Breezes July 21, 2016
- Hurricane news July 21, 2016
- Returning champs win in domino contest at fair July 21, 2016
- Prayer session was step in right direction July 21, 2016
- Beating the heat July 21, 2016
- Reactions mixed over school ratings July 21, 2016
- New Albany Main Street Association receives 2016 national Main Street accreditation July 21, 2016
- Passion for caring motivates new doctor Matthew Rhinewalt July 21, 2016
- Has city got a deal for you! July 21, 2016
- Miranda Mora: my boss was needing CMS-40B earlier today and saw ...
- BRYNN11SCHMIDT: my family was looking for CMS-40B earlier today an...
- janifar soloman: Our experts know all the perfect way to solve your...
- GerryGorel820: I totally agree with the all questions you raised....
- PHYLLIS OPPERMAN: Savvy suggestions , I Appreciate the facts - Does ...