Nona Lavelle Hall, 89
Nona Lavelle Hall, 89, of Ecru, died Tuesday, Oct. 30, 2007, at the North Mississippi Medical Center. She was born Nov. 15, 1917, in Pontotoc County to the late Henry and Julie High Horton. She was a lifelong resident of Ecru. She was a retired factory worker and a member of Horton Memorial Baptist Church. She was the widow of F.W. Hall.
Services were at 10 a.m. Thursday, Nov. 1, 2007, at Mortimer Funeral Home in Ecru with the Rev. James Lewis and the Rev. Owen Hitchcock officiating. Interment was in Ecru Cemetery. Mortimer Funeral Home handled arangements.
Survivors include one sister, Tee Horton Haynes of Bartlett, Tenn.; three sisters-in-law, Georgia Hall of Maben, Wiladean Horton and Juanita Quick; numerous nieces and nephews.
She was preceded in death by her husband and her parents; three sisters, Irleen Horton, Ines Bramlett and Weta Swords; and five brothers, Leon, John, Lee, Carlton and Keith Horton.
Visitation was from 5 to 9 p.m. Wednesday.
About Chris Elkins
- Ellistown Breezes July 21, 2016
- Hurricane news July 27, 2016
- Macedonia news July 27, 2016
- Center Hill Baptist Church news July 27, 2016
- Required vaccinations safe and reliable July 27, 2016
- Local swimmers compete in long course state meet July 27, 2016
- Tax-free weekend coming up July 27, 2016
- Health officer reminds parents about required school vaccinations. July 27, 2016
- Supervisors ask for bridge redesign to lower construction costs July 27, 2016
- Get a year’s worth of news for only $29 July 27, 2016
- Miranda Mora: my boss was needing CMS-40B earlier today and saw ...
- BRYNN11SCHMIDT: my family was looking for CMS-40B earlier today an...
- janifar soloman: Our experts know all the perfect way to solve your...
- GerryGorel820: I totally agree with the all questions you raised....
- PHYLLIS OPPERMAN: Savvy suggestions , I Appreciate the facts - Does ...