Ronald Bradley, 66
Ronald Alvis Bradley, 66, of Hickory Flat, died Saturday, Oct. 27, 2007, in Hickory Flat. He was born March 22, 1941, in Hickory Flat to the late Charles Murray Bradley and the late Mable McBroom Bradley. He served in the U.S. Navy for six years and retired from the U.S. Coast Guard. He was a veteran of the Vietnam War.
Services will be at 2 p.m. Friday, Nov. 2, 2007, at Holly Springs Funeral Home. Interment will be in Pine Grove Baptist Cemetery in Hickory Flat. Holly Springs Funeral Home is in charge of arrangements.
Survivors include his wife, Gordena Sims Bradley of Hickory Flat; one son, Ronald Bradley Jr. of Hickory Flat; two daughters, Kim Recharte of Camarillo, Calif., and Taeng-on Rachchusiri of Las Vegas, Neb.; one brother, Wayne Bradley of Pahoa, Hawaii; four sisters, Billie Margaret Fowler and Ola Corine Meadows, both of Las Vegas, Shelby Jean Plemmons of Hickory Flat and Elizabeth Wolff of Michigan; six grandchildren.
About Chris Elkins
- First-graders tour career and technical center October 25, 2016
- Clerk’s office open for absentee voting Saturday morning October 25, 2016
- Secretary of State Delbert Hosemann to be guest speaker at Business-2-Business program Thursday October 25, 2016
- Grand jury hears near-record number of cases October 25, 2016
- ‘Sharing at Christmas’ sign-up under way but contributions not yet coming in October 25, 2016
- County officials extend burn ban October 25, 2016
- Section of Main Street closed for repairs October 25, 2016
- Pastor faces sex charges October 25, 2016
- Former city court clerk arrested October 25, 2016
- Yes, Haunted Forest has evil clowns October 25, 2016
- Jim Hall: i'v read both of mr. coffeys' books, love them b...
- Seth Vincent Flake: New Albany and the people behind the scenes are do...
- Jeremy Cable: They also need to allow for a more eclectic musica...
- Darren Byles: Better yet, why aren't they punished for not foll...
- Darren Byles: "According to Strawn, Union County schools receiv...