Ronald Bradley, 66
Ronald Alvis Bradley, 66, of Hickory Flat, died Saturday, Oct. 27, 2007, in Hickory Flat. He was born March 22, 1941, in Hickory Flat to the late Charles Murray Bradley and the late Mable McBroom Bradley. He served in the U.S. Navy for six years and retired from the U.S. Coast Guard. He was a veteran of the Vietnam War.
Services will be at 2 p.m. Friday, Nov. 2, 2007, at Holly Springs Funeral Home. Interment will be in Pine Grove Baptist Cemetery in Hickory Flat. Holly Springs Funeral Home is in charge of arrangements.
Survivors include his wife, Gordena Sims Bradley of Hickory Flat; one son, Ronald Bradley Jr. of Hickory Flat; two daughters, Kim Recharte of Camarillo, Calif., and Taeng-on Rachchusiri of Las Vegas, Neb.; one brother, Wayne Bradley of Pahoa, Hawaii; four sisters, Billie Margaret Fowler and Ola Corine Meadows, both of Las Vegas, Shelby Jean Plemmons of Hickory Flat and Elizabeth Wolff of Michigan; six grandchildren.
About Chris Elkins
- City will try for Christmas parade again next Tuesday at 6 December 6, 2016
- County supervisors hire three employees, discuss potential logging problems December 6, 2016
- Main Street Association sponsors Christmas tree lighting ceremony in Cooper Park December 6, 2016
- City sets new Christmas parade date for next Tuesday December 6, 2016
- Scenes from Myrtle’s Christmas parade December 6, 2016
- Museum, civic center to have holiday events this weekend December 9, 2016
- Old Gazette building going down after 44 years December 9, 2016
- Armed robber hits check store December 9, 2016
- West Union Homecoming Court December 9, 2016
- Postponed Christmas parade set for Tuesday December 9, 2016
- Kaylyn Havrilla McClinton: I realize this comment was posted over two weeks a...
- Myke Britt: Someone asked "what has happened to our country"...
- Nonie: Margaret Gwendolyn Roberts McCraw - My Aunt Margar...
- Caleb Frederick: This is a great idea!...
- jonathan makeley: Jim Hedges 2016 If you are interested in joining t...