Ronald Bradley, 66
Ronald Alvis Bradley, 66, of Hickory Flat, died Saturday, Oct. 27, 2007, in Hickory Flat. He was born March 22, 1941, in Hickory Flat to the late Charles Murray Bradley and the late Mable McBroom Bradley. He served in the U.S. Navy for six years and retired from the U.S. Coast Guard. He was a veteran of the Vietnam War.
Services will be at 2 p.m. Friday, Nov. 2, 2007, at Holly Springs Funeral Home. Interment will be in Pine Grove Baptist Cemetery in Hickory Flat. Holly Springs Funeral Home is in charge of arrangements.
Survivors include his wife, Gordena Sims Bradley of Hickory Flat; one son, Ronald Bradley Jr. of Hickory Flat; two daughters, Kim Recharte of Camarillo, Calif., and Taeng-on Rachchusiri of Las Vegas, Neb.; one brother, Wayne Bradley of Pahoa, Hawaii; four sisters, Billie Margaret Fowler and Ola Corine Meadows, both of Las Vegas, Shelby Jean Plemmons of Hickory Flat and Elizabeth Wolff of Michigan; six grandchildren.
About Chris Elkins
- Alligator hunting permits go on sale July 19 July 20, 2016
- Ellistown Breezes July 21, 2016
- Hurricane news July 21, 2016
- Returning champs win in domino contest at fair July 21, 2016
- Prayer session was step in right direction July 21, 2016
- Beating the heat July 21, 2016
- Reactions mixed over school ratings July 21, 2016
- New Albany Main Street Association receives 2016 national Main Street accreditation July 21, 2016
- Passion for caring motivates new doctor Matthew Rhinewalt July 21, 2016
- Has city got a deal for you! July 21, 2016
- Miranda Mora: my boss was needing CMS-40B earlier today and saw ...
- BRYNN11SCHMIDT: my family was looking for CMS-40B earlier today an...
- janifar soloman: Our experts know all the perfect way to solve your...
- GerryGorel820: I totally agree with the all questions you raised....
- PHYLLIS OPPERMAN: Savvy suggestions , I Appreciate the facts - Does ...