Ronald Bradley, 66
Ronald Alvis Bradley, 66, of Hickory Flat, died Saturday, Oct. 27, 2007, in Hickory Flat. He was born March 22, 1941, in Hickory Flat to the late Charles Murray Bradley and the late Mable McBroom Bradley. He served in the U.S. Navy for six years and retired from the U.S. Coast Guard. He was a veteran of the Vietnam War.
Services will be at 2 p.m. Friday, Nov. 2, 2007, at Holly Springs Funeral Home. Interment will be in Pine Grove Baptist Cemetery in Hickory Flat. Holly Springs Funeral Home is in charge of arrangements.
Survivors include his wife, Gordena Sims Bradley of Hickory Flat; one son, Ronald Bradley Jr. of Hickory Flat; two daughters, Kim Recharte of Camarillo, Calif., and Taeng-on Rachchusiri of Las Vegas, Neb.; one brother, Wayne Bradley of Pahoa, Hawaii; four sisters, Billie Margaret Fowler and Ola Corine Meadows, both of Las Vegas, Shelby Jean Plemmons of Hickory Flat and Elizabeth Wolff of Michigan; six grandchildren.
About Chris Elkins
- County budget adopted with no change September 22, 2016
- Urchins come from behind to take down Bears September 22, 2016
- Union County runners enjoy top five finishes at Saltillo XC meet September 22, 2016
- First inning flurry leads to West Union win September 22, 2016
- Urchins host New Site on homecoming September 22, 2016
- Urchins run over Royals September 24, 2016
- Lady Urchins bomb Baldwyn in division play September 22, 2016
- School board races shaping up September 22, 2016
- Bank donates clock to Cooper Park September 22, 2016
- County still among lowest in unemployment September 22, 2016
- Seth Vincent Flake: New Albany and the people behind the scenes are do...
- Jeremy Cable: They also need to allow for a more eclectic musica...
- Darren Byles: Better yet, why aren't they punished for not foll...
- Darren Byles: "According to Strawn, Union County schools receiv...
- Lego MiniFaulkner: Also worth a look: http://www.knightsgambitvineyar...