Ronald Bradley, 66
Ronald Alvis Bradley, 66, of Hickory Flat, died Saturday, Oct. 27, 2007, in Hickory Flat. He was born March 22, 1941, in Hickory Flat to the late Charles Murray Bradley and the late Mable McBroom Bradley. He served in the U.S. Navy for six years and retired from the U.S. Coast Guard. He was a veteran of the Vietnam War.
Services will be at 2 p.m. Friday, Nov. 2, 2007, at Holly Springs Funeral Home. Interment will be in Pine Grove Baptist Cemetery in Hickory Flat. Holly Springs Funeral Home is in charge of arrangements.
Survivors include his wife, Gordena Sims Bradley of Hickory Flat; one son, Ronald Bradley Jr. of Hickory Flat; two daughters, Kim Recharte of Camarillo, Calif., and Taeng-on Rachchusiri of Las Vegas, Neb.; one brother, Wayne Bradley of Pahoa, Hawaii; four sisters, Billie Margaret Fowler and Ola Corine Meadows, both of Las Vegas, Shelby Jean Plemmons of Hickory Flat and Elizabeth Wolff of Michigan; six grandchildren.
About Chris Elkins
- New Legion Auxiliary officers July 27, 2016
- The Playhouse July 28, 2016
- Eastern Lights July 28, 2016
- Ellistown Breezes July 28, 2016
- Cora Sanders turns 98 July 28, 2016
- Youth production to ‘dazzle’ audience this weekend with selections from Disney markings. July 28, 2016
- Martintown bridge complete, road open again July 28, 2016
- There is much we didn’t know about millionaire Paul Rainey July 28, 2016
- Young Valley to bring ‘alt-country’ sound to weekend concert series July 28, 2016
- ‘Paid in Full’ to give 25th anniversary concert July 28, 2016
- Miranda Mora: my boss was needing CMS-40B earlier today and saw ...
- BRYNN11SCHMIDT: my family was looking for CMS-40B earlier today an...
- janifar soloman: Our experts know all the perfect way to solve your...
- GerryGorel820: I totally agree with the all questions you raised....
- PHYLLIS OPPERMAN: Savvy suggestions , I Appreciate the facts - Does ...
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- Youth production to ‘dazzle’ audience this weekend with selections from Disney markings.
- Martintown bridge complete, road open again
- There is much we didn’t know about millionaire Paul Rainey
- Young Valley to bring ‘alt-country’ sound to weekend concert series
- ‘Paid in Full’ to give 25th anniversary concert