Wilbur Glenn Kidd, 78
Wilbur Glenn Kidd, 78, of New Albany, died Monday, Oct. 29, 2007, at his home. He was a Baptist.
Services were at 2 p.m. Wednesday, Oct. 31, 2007, at Browning Funeral Home Chapel in Ecru with the Rev. Charlie Swords officiating. Interment was in Shady Grove Cemetery. Browning Funeral Home handled arrangements.
Survivors include two sisters, Loyce Kidd Hill of New Albany and Janette Kidd Tubbs (Bobby) of Southaven; one brother, Charles J. Kidd of New Albany; two sisters-in-law, Shirley Robbins and Barbara Kidd; several nieces and nephews.
He was preceded in death by his parents, Alford Maxie Kidd and Maudie Ophelia Clayton Kidd; two brothers, Raymond Kidd and Herbert Kidd; a sister-in-law, Virginia Kidd; and a brother-in-law, the Rev. Ben Hill.
Pallbearers were Scotty Kidd, Rodney Tubbs, Jimmy Kidd, Glenn Hill, Howard Hill and Jackie Hill.
Honorary pallbearers were David Kidd, Barry Kidd,Shawn Tubbs, Steve Hill, Joseph Cross, Dustin Cross, Andy Wilbanks, Terry Baker, Chad Hill, Clay Kidd, Landon Kidd, Caleb Kidd, Jacob Kidd and Lee, Benjamin, Josh and Chad.
Visitation was Wednesday until service time at the funeral home.
About Chris Elkins
- Alligator hunting permits go on sale July 19 July 20, 2016
- Ellistown Breezes July 21, 2016
- Hurricane news July 21, 2016
- Returning champs win in domino contest at fair July 21, 2016
- Prayer session was step in right direction July 21, 2016
- Beating the heat July 21, 2016
- Reactions mixed over school ratings July 21, 2016
- New Albany Main Street Association receives 2016 national Main Street accreditation July 21, 2016
- Passion for caring motivates new doctor Matthew Rhinewalt July 21, 2016
- Has city got a deal for you! July 21, 2016
- Miranda Mora: my boss was needing CMS-40B earlier today and saw ...
- BRYNN11SCHMIDT: my family was looking for CMS-40B earlier today an...
- janifar soloman: Our experts know all the perfect way to solve your...
- GerryGorel820: I totally agree with the all questions you raised....
- PHYLLIS OPPERMAN: Savvy suggestions , I Appreciate the facts - Does ...