Wilbur Glenn Kidd, 78
Wilbur Glenn Kidd, 78, of New Albany, died Monday, Oct. 29, 2007, at his home. He was a Baptist.
Services were at 2 p.m. Wednesday, Oct. 31, 2007, at Browning Funeral Home Chapel in Ecru with the Rev. Charlie Swords officiating. Interment was in Shady Grove Cemetery. Browning Funeral Home handled arrangements.
Survivors include two sisters, Loyce Kidd Hill of New Albany and Janette Kidd Tubbs (Bobby) of Southaven; one brother, Charles J. Kidd of New Albany; two sisters-in-law, Shirley Robbins and Barbara Kidd; several nieces and nephews.
He was preceded in death by his parents, Alford Maxie Kidd and Maudie Ophelia Clayton Kidd; two brothers, Raymond Kidd and Herbert Kidd; a sister-in-law, Virginia Kidd; and a brother-in-law, the Rev. Ben Hill.
Pallbearers were Scotty Kidd, Rodney Tubbs, Jimmy Kidd, Glenn Hill, Howard Hill and Jackie Hill.
Honorary pallbearers were David Kidd, Barry Kidd,Shawn Tubbs, Steve Hill, Joseph Cross, Dustin Cross, Andy Wilbanks, Terry Baker, Chad Hill, Clay Kidd, Landon Kidd, Caleb Kidd, Jacob Kidd and Lee, Benjamin, Josh and Chad.
Visitation was Wednesday until service time at the funeral home.
About Chris Elkins
- First-graders tour career and technical center October 25, 2016
- Grand jury hears near-record number of cases October 25, 2016
- ‘Sharing at Christmas’ sign-up under way but contributions not yet coming in October 25, 2016
- Yes, Haunted Forest has evil clowns October 25, 2016
- Former city court clerk arrested October 25, 2016
- Urchins travel to Walnut for season finale October 27, 2016
- Ingomar swimmers to compete at state championships October 27, 2016
- East Union vs Potts Camp Football Photos October 26, 2016
- Division Dominance October 26, 2016
- County officials extend burn ban October 25, 2016
- Jim Hall: i'v read both of mr. coffeys' books, love them b...
- Seth Vincent Flake: New Albany and the people behind the scenes are do...
- Jeremy Cable: They also need to allow for a more eclectic musica...
- Darren Byles: Better yet, why aren't they punished for not foll...
- Darren Byles: "According to Strawn, Union County schools receiv...