Ingomar School News
I hope everyone enjoyed an extra hour of sleep Sunday, but if you were like me, you probably got up at 7:00 a.m. and realized it was only 6:00 a.m.
The Falcons and the Lady Flacons both played West Union at home on Tuesday, October 30th and ended with two wins.
They traveled to Wheeler on Friday, November 2nd, and claimed two victories as well. They will be playing at East Union Monday, November 5th, and at home against Pine Grove Tuesday, November 6. there will also be a home game Friday November 9th, against Myrtle. The Lady Falcons will also compete in a tournament Saturday, November 10, at west Union.
The Junior High boys and girls teams played their first games at West Union on Monday, October 29, and all three teams claimed victories for Ingomar. Congratulations! They will be heading to Myrtle Thursday November 8th. Good Luck!
Ingomar Cross-Country left for State Friday, November 2, to compete on Saturday November 3rd at Choctaw Trails.
Out of 123 girls, Amy Fooshee finished 13th place, and was awarded with a medal for top 14 all state, followed by Heather in 16th place in Varsity girls.
Out of 127 runners, Justin Armstrong, Cody Dillard, and Jon Logan Little placed in the top half of Varsity boys. Congratulations to all participants.
The Child Identification Program will be taking place Tuesday November 6, for K-6.
Annuals went on sale Monday, November 5th. Dont forget to pick up a copy. Yearbook staff has been working very hard.
This weeks verse from Ingomar Devotion to our readers: The eyes of the Lord are in every place, beholding the evil and the good. Proverbs 15:3
About Chris Elkins
- Alligator hunting permits go on sale July 19 July 20, 2016
- Ellistown Breezes July 21, 2016
- Hurricane news July 21, 2016
- Returning champs win in domino contest at fair July 21, 2016
- Prayer session was step in right direction July 21, 2016
- Beating the heat July 21, 2016
- Reactions mixed over school ratings July 21, 2016
- New Albany Main Street Association receives 2016 national Main Street accreditation July 21, 2016
- Passion for caring motivates new doctor Matthew Rhinewalt July 21, 2016
- Has city got a deal for you! July 21, 2016
- Miranda Mora: my boss was needing CMS-40B earlier today and saw ...
- BRYNN11SCHMIDT: my family was looking for CMS-40B earlier today an...
- janifar soloman: Our experts know all the perfect way to solve your...
- GerryGorel820: I totally agree with the all questions you raised....
- PHYLLIS OPPERMAN: Savvy suggestions , I Appreciate the facts - Does ...