Ingomar School News 11/14/07
Its been a busy week here at Ingomar School. Hopefully, Thanksgiving Break will give everyone a chance to get organized.
The Ingomar Junior High basketball teams played Thursday, November 9, at Myrtle. The games were very exciting and both girls and boys played hard and gave it their all. The games ended with 2 loses and one win for Ingomar. There will be a Junior High game Wednesday, November 14, at 9 a.m. at the Ingomar gym. Admission is $1. This will require the players to get plenty of rest and eat a good breakfast. No late night parties!
Ingomar Falcons and lady Falcons played Monday November 5 at East Union and Tuesday November 6 at home against Pine Grove. Both Ingomar teams had 4 wins. They also played Myrtle at home on Friday November 9. The girls played hard, but ended with a loss. The boys ended with a win in overtime. The Ingomar Falcons and Lady Falcons will begin the Hill Country Tournament at Wheeler this week. Games begin Monday, November 12 and will end Saturday November 17. The Falcons first game will be 5:30 p.m. on Monday, November 12 against New Site. The Lady Falcons will begin Tuesday, November 13, at 7 p.m. against Jumpertown. Please come and support.
Congratulations tot eh Ingomar Cheerleaders for winning first place in the regional competition Saturday, November 10, at Brandon High School. They will be competing in the State competition at the Jackson coliseum on December 15.
Whos Who at Ingomar?
Well, this is what weve come up with. In High School: Mr. and Miss. HIS- Molly Speck and Kyle Heard, Silliest Senior-Lauren McCord and Tony Golding, Best Threads-Maggie Cobb and Jackson Browning, Most Intellectual-Corey Price and Suzanne Hill, Best Personality- Molly Speck and Kagan Doom, Talented- Kyle Heard and Brittany Tanner, Campus Cuties-Tae Hong and Natalie Frenn, Most Considerate-Sam Webb and Molly Speck, School Spirit- Tony Golding and Morgan Lyons, Wittiest- Tyler McCay and Morgan Lyons, Chatterbox- Brittany Foster and Corey Hall, Jazziest juniors- Natalie Frenn and Jackson Browning, Sassiest Sophomores-Clay Kidd and Colby Hall, Most Likely to Succeed- Ben Dixon and Trelinda Foster, Most Artistic- Tae Hong and Lauren McCord, Most Reliable-Sam Webb, Suzanne Hill and Lyndi Kidd, Most Accident Prone- Aston Portis and Bradley Smith, Life of the Party- Alex ivy and Morgan Lyons, Most Gullible- Jared Carter and Maggie Cobb.
Junior High: Mr. and Miss Ingomar- Seth Taylor and Bailey Littlejohn, Most Mischievous-Courtney Pearson and Anna McCutchen, Most Talkative- John Tanner and Anna McCutchen, Funniest-Jonathan Barkley and Amber Rowan, Best Personality- Sam Wise and Marlee Sappington, Most Artistic- Chad Byers and Crystal McKee, Fabulous Freshmen- Seth Taylor and Bailey Littlejohn, Most Likely to be on a Teen Magazine cover- Kyle Crocker and Anna Clar Wooley, Most Accident Prone-Preston Gillen and Lauren Langston, Friendliest- Cason Robbins and Lakin Potts. Congratulations to all!
Progress reports will go out Wednesday, November 14. I hope everyone has studied hard and is expecting the best.
This weeks verse from Ingomar Devotion to our readers: The Lord is my Shepard; I shall not want
Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil; for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.
We would like to wish everyone a Happy Thanksgiving!
About Chris Elkins
- County budget adopted with no change September 22, 2016
- Urchins come from behind to take down Bears September 22, 2016
- Union County runners enjoy top five finishes at Saltillo XC meet September 22, 2016
- First inning flurry leads to West Union win September 22, 2016
- Urchins host New Site on homecoming September 22, 2016
- Urchins run over Royals September 24, 2016
- Lady Urchins bomb Baldwyn in division play September 22, 2016
- School board races shaping up September 22, 2016
- Bank donates clock to Cooper Park September 22, 2016
- County still among lowest in unemployment September 22, 2016
- Seth Vincent Flake: New Albany and the people behind the scenes are do...
- Jeremy Cable: They also need to allow for a more eclectic musica...
- Darren Byles: Better yet, why aren't they punished for not foll...
- Darren Byles: "According to Strawn, Union County schools receiv...
- Lego MiniFaulkner: Also worth a look: http://www.knightsgambitvineyar...