Ingomar School News 11/14/07
Its been a busy week here at Ingomar School. Hopefully, Thanksgiving Break will give everyone a chance to get organized.
The Ingomar Junior High basketball teams played Thursday, November 9, at Myrtle. The games were very exciting and both girls and boys played hard and gave it their all. The games ended with 2 loses and one win for Ingomar. There will be a Junior High game Wednesday, November 14, at 9 a.m. at the Ingomar gym. Admission is $1. This will require the players to get plenty of rest and eat a good breakfast. No late night parties!
Ingomar Falcons and lady Falcons played Monday November 5 at East Union and Tuesday November 6 at home against Pine Grove. Both Ingomar teams had 4 wins. They also played Myrtle at home on Friday November 9. The girls played hard, but ended with a loss. The boys ended with a win in overtime. The Ingomar Falcons and Lady Falcons will begin the Hill Country Tournament at Wheeler this week. Games begin Monday, November 12 and will end Saturday November 17. The Falcons first game will be 5:30 p.m. on Monday, November 12 against New Site. The Lady Falcons will begin Tuesday, November 13, at 7 p.m. against Jumpertown. Please come and support.
Congratulations tot eh Ingomar Cheerleaders for winning first place in the regional competition Saturday, November 10, at Brandon High School. They will be competing in the State competition at the Jackson coliseum on December 15.
Whos Who at Ingomar?
Well, this is what weve come up with. In High School: Mr. and Miss. HIS- Molly Speck and Kyle Heard, Silliest Senior-Lauren McCord and Tony Golding, Best Threads-Maggie Cobb and Jackson Browning, Most Intellectual-Corey Price and Suzanne Hill, Best Personality- Molly Speck and Kagan Doom, Talented- Kyle Heard and Brittany Tanner, Campus Cuties-Tae Hong and Natalie Frenn, Most Considerate-Sam Webb and Molly Speck, School Spirit- Tony Golding and Morgan Lyons, Wittiest- Tyler McCay and Morgan Lyons, Chatterbox- Brittany Foster and Corey Hall, Jazziest juniors- Natalie Frenn and Jackson Browning, Sassiest Sophomores-Clay Kidd and Colby Hall, Most Likely to Succeed- Ben Dixon and Trelinda Foster, Most Artistic- Tae Hong and Lauren McCord, Most Reliable-Sam Webb, Suzanne Hill and Lyndi Kidd, Most Accident Prone- Aston Portis and Bradley Smith, Life of the Party- Alex ivy and Morgan Lyons, Most Gullible- Jared Carter and Maggie Cobb.
Junior High: Mr. and Miss Ingomar- Seth Taylor and Bailey Littlejohn, Most Mischievous-Courtney Pearson and Anna McCutchen, Most Talkative- John Tanner and Anna McCutchen, Funniest-Jonathan Barkley and Amber Rowan, Best Personality- Sam Wise and Marlee Sappington, Most Artistic- Chad Byers and Crystal McKee, Fabulous Freshmen- Seth Taylor and Bailey Littlejohn, Most Likely to be on a Teen Magazine cover- Kyle Crocker and Anna Clar Wooley, Most Accident Prone-Preston Gillen and Lauren Langston, Friendliest- Cason Robbins and Lakin Potts. Congratulations to all!
Progress reports will go out Wednesday, November 14. I hope everyone has studied hard and is expecting the best.
This weeks verse from Ingomar Devotion to our readers: The Lord is my Shepard; I shall not want
Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil; for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.
We would like to wish everyone a Happy Thanksgiving!
About Chris Elkins
- Alligator hunting permits go on sale July 19 July 20, 2016
- Ellistown Breezes July 21, 2016
- Hurricane news July 21, 2016
- Returning champs win in domino contest at fair July 21, 2016
- Prayer session was step in right direction July 21, 2016
- Beating the heat July 21, 2016
- Reactions mixed over school ratings July 21, 2016
- New Albany Main Street Association receives 2016 national Main Street accreditation July 21, 2016
- Passion for caring motivates new doctor Matthew Rhinewalt July 21, 2016
- Has city got a deal for you! July 21, 2016
- Miranda Mora: my boss was needing CMS-40B earlier today and saw ...
- BRYNN11SCHMIDT: my family was looking for CMS-40B earlier today an...
- janifar soloman: Our experts know all the perfect way to solve your...
- GerryGorel820: I totally agree with the all questions you raised....
- PHYLLIS OPPERMAN: Savvy suggestions , I Appreciate the facts - Does ...