Chris and Kim McCullough of New Albany are proud to announce the birth of their daughter, Chloe Madison McCullough.
Chloe was born at 10:03 p.m. on October 22, 2007 at Baptist Memorial Hospital in New Albany. She was six pounds, three ounces and measured 19 inches long.
Grandparents are Gerald Dillard, Jonathan and Denice Tutor, David and Betty McCullough, all of New Albany.
Chloes great-grandparents are Benny and Margie Adair of New Albany, GW and Dianne Dillard of Ecru and Lyna Branch of Houston.
About Chris Elkins
- Watkins is DAISY nursing award winner November 29, 2016
- Myrtle Christmas parade will be Friday night November 29, 2016
- Community holiday meal expected to feed 1,200 Dec. 17 November 29, 2016
- Eastern Lights December 1, 2016
- New Albany Garden Club December 1, 2016
- Chamberlin loses county but wins election December 1, 2016
- Finally, no flooding December 1, 2016
- Myrtle Tree of Hope to add local children December 1, 2016
- Library program offers book gift idea for the holidays December 1, 2016
- NA Christmas parade may still be in the works December 1, 2016
- Myke Britt: Someone asked "what has happened to our country"...
- Nonie: Margaret Gwendolyn Roberts McCraw - My Aunt Margar...
- Caleb Frederick: This is a great idea!...
- jonathan makeley: Jim Hedges 2016 If you are interested in joining t...
- Jim Hall: i'v read both of mr. coffeys' books, love them b...