Chris and Kim McCullough of New Albany are proud to announce the birth of their daughter, Chloe Madison McCullough.
Chloe was born at 10:03 p.m. on October 22, 2007 at Baptist Memorial Hospital in New Albany. She was six pounds, three ounces and measured 19 inches long.
Grandparents are Gerald Dillard, Jonathan and Denice Tutor, David and Betty McCullough, all of New Albany.
Chloes great-grandparents are Benny and Margie Adair of New Albany, GW and Dianne Dillard of Ecru and Lyna Branch of Houston.
About Chris Elkins
- Urchins outrun Bears in jamboree win August 18, 2016
- Klarksyn Denise Coleman birth announcement August 23, 2016
- Wilder to celebrate 90th birthday August 23, 2016
- Purvis couple celebrates 70th wedding anniversary August 23, 2016
- Hurricane news August 23, 2016
- Long ball drops Lady Hawks August 23, 2016
- Latest city school test scores good August 23, 2016
- Multi-faceted author John Hailman to be guest speaker at Faulkner Literary Luncheon August 23, 2016
- Delinquent tax land sale something of misnomer August 23, 2016
- Paul Rainey museum program returns by popular demand August 23, 2016
- Seth Vincent Flake: New Albany and the people behind the scenes are do...
- Jeremy Cable: They also need to allow for a more eclectic musica...
- Darren Byles: Better yet, why aren't they punished for not foll...
- Darren Byles: "According to Strawn, Union County schools receiv...
- Lego MiniFaulkner: Also worth a look: http://www.knightsgambitvineyar...