South Corner News 11/30
We had a wonderful service Sunday. Bro. Jason preached from Genesis 22 Verses 1-14. And Leon Crumpton sang Thank You Lord, a song with a lot of meaning for this time of season. Sister Saving Ladies met at the fellowship hall and had a very nice meal with our husbands as guests on November 19. Our special speaker was Bro. Jason Pilcher and his wife, Valerie. She sang a beautiful song for us. Before the meeting, we had a special man there that was having a birthday. Mr. Winford Burks was 85 on November 25. We gave him a coat, gloves and a cake. He was one happy man.
Mens Brotherhood will be December 1 at the fellowship hall. Ladies dont forget this is our Christmas Breakfast. There will be a special speaker. Come out and help support this occasion. Please remember all of the forthcoming events and support them and your church by being there.
We had a wonderful Thanksgiving holiday. We were well and had way too much to eat as usual. We spent the afternoon with Mr. and Mrs. Malcolm Hill and their family. Their son and his family from Illinois; and daughter and granddaughter and their family from Tupelo. The men got a washer game going as usual and I think they froze out. It was a very nippy day.
Mr. and Mrs. Rudy Dixon were hosts to all of her siblings and their families on Thanksgiving Day. Mr. A.J. Jarvis has been a little under the weather the last couple of weeks. We hope he is feeling much better.
The Unionaires sang at Mt. Gilead for heir last singing of the year, had a wonderful meal and Reaching Out were the guest singers.
Till Next time!! May you have a blessed week.
About Chris Elkins
- New Legion Auxiliary officers July 27, 2016
- The Playhouse July 28, 2016
- Eastern Lights July 28, 2016
- Ellistown Breezes July 28, 2016
- Cora Sanders turns 98 July 28, 2016
- Youth production to ‘dazzle’ audience this weekend with selections from Disney markings. July 28, 2016
- Martintown bridge complete, road open again July 28, 2016
- There is much we didn’t know about millionaire Paul Rainey July 28, 2016
- Young Valley to bring ‘alt-country’ sound to weekend concert series July 28, 2016
- ‘Paid in Full’ to give 25th anniversary concert July 28, 2016
- Miranda Mora: my boss was needing CMS-40B earlier today and saw ...
- BRYNN11SCHMIDT: my family was looking for CMS-40B earlier today an...
- janifar soloman: Our experts know all the perfect way to solve your...
- GerryGorel820: I totally agree with the all questions you raised....
- PHYLLIS OPPERMAN: Savvy suggestions , I Appreciate the facts - Does ...
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- Youth production to ‘dazzle’ audience this weekend with selections from Disney markings.
- Martintown bridge complete, road open again
- There is much we didn’t know about millionaire Paul Rainey
- Young Valley to bring ‘alt-country’ sound to weekend concert series
- ‘Paid in Full’ to give 25th anniversary concert