Keily Coggin birth
Jade Childers and Ken Coggin, both of New Albany, are proud to announce the birth of their daughter, Keily Danielle Coggin.
Keily was born at 9:48 a.m. on August 12, 2007 at Baptist Memorial Hospital-Union County.
She weighed six pounds, seven ounces and measured 18 inches long.
Grandparents are Jovanna and BJ Rainey, Rusty Childers, Donna Franks, all of New Albany and Buddy Coggin of Nettleton.
Great-grandparents are Bonnie and Bill Dye of Blue Springs, Joan and Buster Childers, Sara and the late Billy Cobb, all of New Albany, Gee and the late Ben Coggin Jr. of Nettleton.
About Chris Elkins
- Ellistown Breezes July 21, 2016
- Hurricane news July 27, 2016
- Macedonia news July 27, 2016
- Center Hill Baptist Church news July 27, 2016
- Required vaccinations safe and reliable July 27, 2016
- Local swimmers compete in long course state meet July 27, 2016
- Tax-free weekend coming up July 27, 2016
- Health officer reminds parents about required school vaccinations. July 27, 2016
- Supervisors ask for bridge redesign to lower construction costs July 27, 2016
- Get a year’s worth of news for only $29 July 27, 2016
- Miranda Mora: my boss was needing CMS-40B earlier today and saw ...
- BRYNN11SCHMIDT: my family was looking for CMS-40B earlier today an...
- janifar soloman: Our experts know all the perfect way to solve your...
- GerryGorel820: I totally agree with the all questions you raised....
- PHYLLIS OPPERMAN: Savvy suggestions , I Appreciate the facts - Does ...