Ingomar School News 01/16/08
I hope all of my fellow Falcons are starting to get back into the swing of things with the progression of the new year. This week doesn’t offer the usual case of chaos, but we still have a few events to tend to. Monday, January 14, was the night of the Spelling Bee at the courthouse. Ingomar entered three competitors. Sam Sanders of the fourth grade , Rebecca Owens of the fifth grade, and Chance Mayo of the eighth grade, competed in the event. Thursday, January 17, The Junior High Union County Tournament will begin at West Union. The Ingomar girls play that night against East Union. The Boys will play Monday, January 21. Results will be announced at a later time. FBLA competition will take place on Thursday, January 17, at ICC in Tupelo. Ingomar would like to wish our 39 students who will be competing the best of luck in this event. There will be a Booster club meeting on Thursday, January 17, in the library at 6:00. All members are encouraged to attend. Those are the major events on the agenda this week for Ingomar. Joshua 24:15 says: “And if it seem evil unto you to serve the LORD, choose you this day whom ye will serve; whether the gods which your fathers served that [were] on the other side of the flood, or the gods of the Amorites, in whose land ye dwell: but as for me and my house, we will serve the LORD.” Joshua didn’t ask anyone about serving God. He knew that he was going to serve God no matter what anyone thought. A time is coming for every person to choose who they will serve. My prayer is that anyone and everyone who reads this article will choose God. I hope everyone has a great week. God Bless You!!!
About Chris Elkins
- Alligator hunting permits go on sale July 19 July 20, 2016
- Ellistown Breezes July 21, 2016
- Hurricane news July 21, 2016
- Returning champs win in domino contest at fair July 21, 2016
- Prayer session was step in right direction July 21, 2016
- Beating the heat July 21, 2016
- Reactions mixed over school ratings July 21, 2016
- New Albany Main Street Association receives 2016 national Main Street accreditation July 21, 2016
- Passion for caring motivates new doctor Matthew Rhinewalt July 21, 2016
- Has city got a deal for you! July 21, 2016
- Miranda Mora: my boss was needing CMS-40B earlier today and saw ...
- BRYNN11SCHMIDT: my family was looking for CMS-40B earlier today an...
- janifar soloman: Our experts know all the perfect way to solve your...
- GerryGorel820: I totally agree with the all questions you raised....
- PHYLLIS OPPERMAN: Savvy suggestions , I Appreciate the facts - Does ...