Ingomar School News 01/16/08
I hope all of my fellow Falcons are starting to get back into the swing of things with the progression of the new year. This week doesn’t offer the usual case of chaos, but we still have a few events to tend to. Monday, January 14, was the night of the Spelling Bee at the courthouse. Ingomar entered three competitors. Sam Sanders of the fourth grade , Rebecca Owens of the fifth grade, and Chance Mayo of the eighth grade, competed in the event. Thursday, January 17, The Junior High Union County Tournament will begin at West Union. The Ingomar girls play that night against East Union. The Boys will play Monday, January 21. Results will be announced at a later time. FBLA competition will take place on Thursday, January 17, at ICC in Tupelo. Ingomar would like to wish our 39 students who will be competing the best of luck in this event. There will be a Booster club meeting on Thursday, January 17, in the library at 6:00. All members are encouraged to attend. Those are the major events on the agenda this week for Ingomar. Joshua 24:15 says: “And if it seem evil unto you to serve the LORD, choose you this day whom ye will serve; whether the gods which your fathers served that [were] on the other side of the flood, or the gods of the Amorites, in whose land ye dwell: but as for me and my house, we will serve the LORD.” Joshua didn’t ask anyone about serving God. He knew that he was going to serve God no matter what anyone thought. A time is coming for every person to choose who they will serve. My prayer is that anyone and everyone who reads this article will choose God. I hope everyone has a great week. God Bless You!!!
About Chris Elkins
- Urchins run over Royals September 24, 2016
- Eastern Lights September 29, 2016
- The Playhouse September 29, 2016
- New web site allows better public access to campaign finance reports September 29, 2016
- Church honors first responders September 29, 2016
- East Union opens division play at Byers September 30, 2016
- Headed to postseason September 30, 2016
- East Union Attendance Center 2016 Homecoming Court September 29, 2016
- City sales revenue continues upswing September 29, 2016
- First solar energy farm here gets PSC approval September 29, 2016
- Jim Hall: i'v read both of mr. coffeys' books, love them b...
- Seth Vincent Flake: New Albany and the people behind the scenes are do...
- Jeremy Cable: They also need to allow for a more eclectic musica...
- Darren Byles: Better yet, why aren't they punished for not foll...
- Darren Byles: "According to Strawn, Union County schools receiv...