Sherman News 01/16/08
The Sherman Public Library has started line dancing classes on Monday nights from 7 to 8 p.m. Instructor TJ Nevins and dance partner Bob Waters are teaching the classes. For more information, contact Celisa Russell at the Sherman Library at 840-2513.
Bro. Joe Connell of Sherman Church of Christ is still doing well on his month-long mission trip in Africa.
Clay Foster, Jr. is doing an excellent job preaching in Bro. Joe Connells absence.
The Sherman Church of Christ Youth will have a lock-in Friday, January 18.
The Sherman Church of Christ Youth devotional will be Sunday, Jan. 20, after the evening service.
Justin Varnon is leading the Waterbrook youth Bible study on Wed. nights.
The Waterbrook Valentine banquet with a sit down dinner is scheduled for Saturday, Feb. 16, in the Sherman Library conference room. Entertainment will be provided. This banquet will aslo serve as a benefit for youth camp.
Justin Varnon will be leading a camp in Birmingham during spring break week, March 10 – 14. Jason Varnon will be leading the worship at the camp.
A wonderful crowd of 115 attended the Waterbrook Christmas Eve candlelight service.
About Chris Elkins
- First-graders tour career and technical center October 25, 2016
- Grand jury hears near-record number of cases October 25, 2016
- ‘Sharing at Christmas’ sign-up under way but contributions not yet coming in October 25, 2016
- Yes, Haunted Forest has evil clowns October 25, 2016
- Former city court clerk arrested October 25, 2016
- Urchins travel to Walnut for season finale October 27, 2016
- Ingomar swimmers to compete at state championships October 27, 2016
- East Union vs Potts Camp Football Photos October 26, 2016
- Division Dominance October 26, 2016
- County officials extend burn ban October 25, 2016
- Jim Hall: i'v read both of mr. coffeys' books, love them b...
- Seth Vincent Flake: New Albany and the people behind the scenes are do...
- Jeremy Cable: They also need to allow for a more eclectic musica...
- Darren Byles: Better yet, why aren't they punished for not foll...
- Darren Byles: "According to Strawn, Union County schools receiv...