Sherman News 01/16/08
The Sherman Public Library has started line dancing classes on Monday nights from 7 to 8 p.m. Instructor TJ Nevins and dance partner Bob Waters are teaching the classes. For more information, contact Celisa Russell at the Sherman Library at 840-2513.
Bro. Joe Connell of Sherman Church of Christ is still doing well on his month-long mission trip in Africa.
Clay Foster, Jr. is doing an excellent job preaching in Bro. Joe Connells absence.
The Sherman Church of Christ Youth will have a lock-in Friday, January 18.
The Sherman Church of Christ Youth devotional will be Sunday, Jan. 20, after the evening service.
Justin Varnon is leading the Waterbrook youth Bible study on Wed. nights.
The Waterbrook Valentine banquet with a sit down dinner is scheduled for Saturday, Feb. 16, in the Sherman Library conference room. Entertainment will be provided. This banquet will aslo serve as a benefit for youth camp.
Justin Varnon will be leading a camp in Birmingham during spring break week, March 10 – 14. Jason Varnon will be leading the worship at the camp.
A wonderful crowd of 115 attended the Waterbrook Christmas Eve candlelight service.
About Chris Elkins
- Ingomar takes out Mantachie in playoff opener October 13, 2016
- The Playhouse October 18, 2016
- Letter to the editor: MAEP School Funding Formula – Change is coming October 18, 2016
- Communicating with families October 18, 2016
- We plan to be more involved October 18, 2016
- Lady Urchins sweep Calhoun City and advance to North Half October 18, 2016
- We’re moving October 18, 2016
- Sharing at Christmas drive begins; applications due Oct. 29 October 18, 2016
- Historic flag visits museum for bicentennial October 18, 2016
- Christmas parade Nov. 28; new lights, event to follow week of parade October 18, 2016
- Jim Hall: i'v read both of mr. coffeys' books, love them b...
- Seth Vincent Flake: New Albany and the people behind the scenes are do...
- Jeremy Cable: They also need to allow for a more eclectic musica...
- Darren Byles: Better yet, why aren't they punished for not foll...
- Darren Byles: "According to Strawn, Union County schools receiv...