Master-Bilt to offer energy efficient options in 2009
The Federal Energy Independence and Security Act of 2007 will go into effect on January 1, 2009. Master-Bilt, manufacturer of a full line of premier commercial refrigeration systems for 70 years, is ready for the transition, offering numerous energy efficient options on their walk-in coolers and freezers which are compliant with the new federal regulations.
Among Master-Bilt’s energy efficient options are the four-foot T5 fluorescent ceiling fixtures and compact fluorescent bulbs for the vapor proof door fixture, which exceed efficacy of 40 lumens per watt. Additionally, Master-Bilt’s optional MBWA Digital Walk-in Alarm and Light Management System can be programmed to turn off the lights after 15 minutes.
“Master-Bilt recognizes the growing trend and demand for ‘green’ equipment solutions,” says Bill Huffman, vice president of sales and marketing for Master-Bilt. “We are always looking for ways to provide products that will help our customers reap the environmental and economical benefits of energy efficient equipment.”
Master-Bilt offers a complete line of refrigerated coolers and freezers, and strives to meet growing demand for energy efficient equipment. Their Energy Saver program helps users to quickly identify their products that reduce energy usage. Master-Bilt’s markets of specialty include: restaurants, convenience stores, dairies, warehousing and drug stores.
According to whitehouse.gov, the Energy Independence and Security Act of 2007 will increase our energy security, expand the production of renewable fuels, and make America stronger, safer, and cleaner for future generations.
The bill includes provisions to improve energy efficiency in lighting and appliances, as well as requirements for Federal agency efficiency and renewable energy use that will help reduce greenhouse gas emissions. For example: The bill will require all general purpose lighting in Federal buildings to use Energy Star® products or products designated under the Energy Department’s Federal Energy Management Program (FEMP) by the end of Fiscal Year 2013.
According to wikipedia.org, The Energy Independence and Security Act of 2007, originally named the CLEAN Energy Act of 2007, is an Act of Congress concerning the energy policy of the United States. President Bush signed it into law on December 19, 2007.
About Chris Elkins
- New Legion Auxiliary officers July 27, 2016
- Eastern Lights July 28, 2016
- Ellistown Breezes July 28, 2016
- Cora Sanders turns 98 July 28, 2016
- Baptist Union County selects Service First Champion July 28, 2016
- Baptist Union County’s HealthPlex transitions to new owner July 29, 2016
- Youth production to ‘dazzle’ audience this weekend with selections from Disney markings. July 28, 2016
- Martintown bridge complete, road open again July 28, 2016
- There is much we didn’t know about millionaire Paul Rainey July 28, 2016
- Young Valley to bring ‘alt-country’ sound to weekend concert series July 28, 2016
- Miranda Mora: my boss was needing CMS-40B earlier today and saw ...
- BRYNN11SCHMIDT: my family was looking for CMS-40B earlier today an...
- janifar soloman: Our experts know all the perfect way to solve your...
- GerryGorel820: I totally agree with the all questions you raised....
- PHYLLIS OPPERMAN: Savvy suggestions , I Appreciate the facts - Does ...
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- Baptist Union County’s HealthPlex transitions to new owner
- Youth production to ‘dazzle’ audience this weekend with selections from Disney markings.
- Martintown bridge complete, road open again
- There is much we didn’t know about millionaire Paul Rainey
- Young Valley to bring ‘alt-country’ sound to weekend concert series