Garrison celebrates 2nd birthday
Jon Everett Garrison celebrated his second birthday on January 3, 2009 at the Neely Baptist Church Fellowship Building. The party had a cowboy theme and many family and friends attended the party. Jon’s parents are Correal and Jonathan Garrison of New Albany. His grandparents are Phillip and Shelia Jones, Paul Lee Garrison and the late Norris Garrison , all of New Albany. His great-grandparents are Sam and Dorothy Nichols of Blue Springs.
About Chris Elkins
- Urchins host Hamilton in Thursday’s home opener August 25, 2016
- Macedonia news August 30, 2016
- Hurricane news August 30, 2016
- Center Hill Baptist Church news August 30, 2016
- IRS warns of back-to-school scams; encourages students, parents, schools to stay alert August 30, 2016
- Local schools do well in ACT test results August 30, 2016
- County sets public hearing for coming year’s budget August 30, 2016
- Union County Health and Rehab receives top rating from CMS August 30, 2016
- American Legion to sponsor Patriot Day program Sept. 9 August 30, 2016
- Labor Day holiday to affect community services August 30, 2016
- Seth Vincent Flake: New Albany and the people behind the scenes are do...
- Jeremy Cable: They also need to allow for a more eclectic musica...
- Darren Byles: Better yet, why aren't they punished for not foll...
- Darren Byles: "According to Strawn, Union County schools receiv...
- Lego MiniFaulkner: Also worth a look: http://www.knightsgambitvineyar...