OLE MISS WON THE COTTON BOWL!!
Sharon cooked supper for all Ray Shirley’s family. Sharon bought and Malcolm cooked, but Sharon fixed his salad and rolls. All of Cyndi and Eddie’s family didn’t come, just them and Mende, Martha, Mark, Jay and Adrianne were here. It was a nice night.
New Year’s Eve night Belinda, Gary and Nancy and Malcolm and me played “Phase 10” until a little before 12:00. Malcolm won both games.
I had to go to the wound center Friday. My foot is still not well.
We all met at Belinda’s to watch the Cotton Bowl. Me, Malcolm, Hailey and James Michael. Gary and Nancy had to work. Belinda had Chili, sour cream and cheese, Jalepeno bites, cheese dip, and crackers, spreads and pies. We had a good meal, made better by “Ole Miss” win!
Susan and Ben, Kellie and three friends, Ryan Kellie, Ginger, Stephen, Wesley and C. J. brought in the New Year with James, Jimmy and Jacob at the Cotton Bowl with some friends at the Club House.
Saturday half of them spent the night at the Father Son Baseball Camp.
Pat Moody goes to the hospital next Monday. She is having surgery. Although they might find the “buzzy”, she goes to the emergency room on January 19th. Her pacemaker has played out. She will have replacement surgery on the 20th.
James Shirley went to the Oxford Hospital on the 16th of January. He will have surgery on his back on January 17, 2009.
Katherine Grose had a heart attack last week. She is in the Oxford Hospital.
James Shirley had a growth removed from his back last week. It was a blackhead that had contacted another germ but not cancer.
Martha spoke of having a crowd in her Sunday School Class Sunday.
Keith Baker’s class was just about full.
Only two people were absent in Sybil’s Class.
I guess all Sunday School was well represented.
The singing was very good. Worship song was “As The Doer” and it sounded very good.
The congregational song after the choir sang was, “Awake My Soul”, then everyone sang. All the songs were good.
About Chris Elkins
- Alligator hunting permits go on sale July 19 July 20, 2016
- Ellistown Breezes July 21, 2016
- Hurricane news July 21, 2016
- Returning champs win in domino contest at fair July 21, 2016
- Prayer session was step in right direction July 21, 2016
- Beating the heat July 21, 2016
- Reactions mixed over school ratings July 21, 2016
- New Albany Main Street Association receives 2016 national Main Street accreditation July 21, 2016
- Passion for caring motivates new doctor Matthew Rhinewalt July 21, 2016
- Has city got a deal for you! July 21, 2016
- Miranda Mora: my boss was needing CMS-40B earlier today and saw ...
- BRYNN11SCHMIDT: my family was looking for CMS-40B earlier today an...
- janifar soloman: Our experts know all the perfect way to solve your...
- GerryGorel820: I totally agree with the all questions you raised....
- PHYLLIS OPPERMAN: Savvy suggestions , I Appreciate the facts - Does ...