Mary Kathryn Bryan and William Vardaman Hall to wed Feb. 6
Travis and Angie Bryan and the late Mary Bryan of Blue Springs are proud to announce the engagement and forthcoming marriage of their daughter Mary Kathryn Bryan of Blue Springs to William Vardaman Hall of New Albany.
The bride-elect’s grandparents are Roger and Mary Lynn Rakestraw of Blue Springs and Evelyn Bryan and the late Baremore Bryan Jr. (Lefty) of Guntown, Miss.
She graduated from East Union Attendance Center in 2007 and now works at BanCorp South in Sherman.
The prospective groom is the son of Jerry and Mittianne Hall of New Albany. His grandparents are Midlred Nanney and the late N. W. Nanney, Hazel Hall, the late Marlin Lamar Hall and Marjorie Hall, all of New Albany.
He also attended East Union Attendance Center and is currently employed at Hall and Hall Construction.
The wedding will take place on February 6, 2009 at 7 p.m. at Pleasant Hill Baptist Church with Bro. Lou Zemek as the officiating minister. There will be a reception following the wedding at Pleasant Hill Baptist Church, CAC. Family and friends are invited to attend.
About Chris Elkins
- Blood donations urgently needed in the final weeks of summer August 23, 2016
- Local resident report being victim of jury duty scam August 25, 2016
- Tanglefoot Trail good, but needs more signs August 25, 2016
- Ellistown Breezes August 25, 2016
- Eastern Lights August 25, 2016
- Friday Night Lights: Deep ball upends Bulldogs August 26, 2016
- Urchins tame the Lions in shutout win August 25, 2016
- Easy riding ahead August 25, 2016
- County schools still among top in state August 25, 2016
- Rickey Scaggs to headline Tallahatchie RiverFest in Oct. August 25, 2016
- Seth Vincent Flake: New Albany and the people behind the scenes are do...
- Jeremy Cable: They also need to allow for a more eclectic musica...
- Darren Byles: Better yet, why aren't they punished for not foll...
- Darren Byles: "According to Strawn, Union County schools receiv...
- Lego MiniFaulkner: Also worth a look: http://www.knightsgambitvineyar...