Mary Kathryn Bryan and William Vardaman Hall to wed Feb. 6
Travis and Angie Bryan and the late Mary Bryan of Blue Springs are proud to announce the engagement and forthcoming marriage of their daughter Mary Kathryn Bryan of Blue Springs to William Vardaman Hall of New Albany.
The bride-elect’s grandparents are Roger and Mary Lynn Rakestraw of Blue Springs and Evelyn Bryan and the late Baremore Bryan Jr. (Lefty) of Guntown, Miss.
She graduated from East Union Attendance Center in 2007 and now works at BanCorp South in Sherman.
The prospective groom is the son of Jerry and Mittianne Hall of New Albany. His grandparents are Midlred Nanney and the late N. W. Nanney, Hazel Hall, the late Marlin Lamar Hall and Marjorie Hall, all of New Albany.
He also attended East Union Attendance Center and is currently employed at Hall and Hall Construction.
The wedding will take place on February 6, 2009 at 7 p.m. at Pleasant Hill Baptist Church with Bro. Lou Zemek as the officiating minister. There will be a reception following the wedding at Pleasant Hill Baptist Church, CAC. Family and friends are invited to attend.
About Chris Elkins
- Hurricane news January 10, 2017
- Election commissioners take oath of office January 12, 2017
- Letter: Progress only happens when we all work together January 12, 2017
- Cong. Kelly named to Armed Services, Agriculture committees January 12, 2017
- Eastern Lights January 12, 2017
- Overtime magic January 13, 2017
- City school superintendent Jackie Ford to retire January 12, 2017
- 2017 Ingomar Homecoming Court January 12, 2017
- City school board seats newest member January 12, 2017
- Museum program sure to be ‘quotable’ January 12, 2017
- tea party animal: A "closer look," with Your Home Missionary. ♫ ...
- Kaylyn Havrilla McClinton: I realize this comment was posted over two weeks a...
- Myke Britt: Someone asked "what has happened to our country"...
- Nonie: Margaret Gwendolyn Roberts McCraw - My Aunt Margar...
- Caleb Frederick: This is a great idea!...