Mary Kathryn Bryan and William Vardaman Hall to wed Feb. 6
Travis and Angie Bryan and the late Mary Bryan of Blue Springs are proud to announce the engagement and forthcoming marriage of their daughter Mary Kathryn Bryan of Blue Springs to William Vardaman Hall of New Albany.
The bride-elect’s grandparents are Roger and Mary Lynn Rakestraw of Blue Springs and Evelyn Bryan and the late Baremore Bryan Jr. (Lefty) of Guntown, Miss.
She graduated from East Union Attendance Center in 2007 and now works at BanCorp South in Sherman.
The prospective groom is the son of Jerry and Mittianne Hall of New Albany. His grandparents are Midlred Nanney and the late N. W. Nanney, Hazel Hall, the late Marlin Lamar Hall and Marjorie Hall, all of New Albany.
He also attended East Union Attendance Center and is currently employed at Hall and Hall Construction.
The wedding will take place on February 6, 2009 at 7 p.m. at Pleasant Hill Baptist Church with Bro. Lou Zemek as the officiating minister. There will be a reception following the wedding at Pleasant Hill Baptist Church, CAC. Family and friends are invited to attend.
About Chris Elkins
- Alligator hunting permits go on sale July 19 July 20, 2016
- Ellistown Breezes July 21, 2016
- Hurricane news July 21, 2016
- Returning champs win in domino contest at fair July 21, 2016
- Prayer session was step in right direction July 21, 2016
- Beating the heat July 21, 2016
- Reactions mixed over school ratings July 21, 2016
- New Albany Main Street Association receives 2016 national Main Street accreditation July 21, 2016
- Passion for caring motivates new doctor Matthew Rhinewalt July 21, 2016
- Has city got a deal for you! July 21, 2016
- Miranda Mora: my boss was needing CMS-40B earlier today and saw ...
- BRYNN11SCHMIDT: my family was looking for CMS-40B earlier today an...
- janifar soloman: Our experts know all the perfect way to solve your...
- GerryGorel820: I totally agree with the all questions you raised....
- PHYLLIS OPPERMAN: Savvy suggestions , I Appreciate the facts - Does ...