Sympathy is extended to the Pete Robbins family and to the Scott Hill family. Our thoughts and prayers are with each of you.
Ecru Baptist church will sponsor “Children’s Ministry Day”, Saturday, February 14. The day will begin with a pancake breakfast.
We want to remember Lois Wilder in our prayers. She has been so ill for such a long time. We will continue to pray for her and her family.
Saturday, January 31 is the date set for a comfy and cozy night at Crystal McBrayer’s home from 6;00 P.M. to 9:00 P.M. Bring $5 for Pizza and drinks. This is a fun night for Friendship Baptist Church ladies.
Friendship Baptist Church will have a Valentine banquet Saturday, February 14 beginning at 6:00 P.M. in the fellowship hall. This is a family event (not just couples.).
A bridal shower is planned for Kathy Robertson and T.J. Sipes at Friendship Baptist Church, Sunday, February 1st at 2:00 P.M. the bride is registered at Kohl’s, Belk and Wal-Mart.
Mayor Tom Todd attended the Mississippi Municipal League Mid-Winter Conference in Jackson this week. He attended classes and met with legislators.
North Pontotoc High School students are working hard on “Aladdin” a Disney musical to be presented later on this year. We know they will do an outstanding job.
About Chris Elkins
- Alligator hunting permits go on sale July 19 July 20, 2016
- Ellistown Breezes July 21, 2016
- Hurricane news July 21, 2016
- Returning champs win in domino contest at fair July 21, 2016
- Prayer session was step in right direction July 21, 2016
- Beating the heat July 21, 2016
- Reactions mixed over school ratings July 21, 2016
- New Albany Main Street Association receives 2016 national Main Street accreditation July 21, 2016
- Passion for caring motivates new doctor Matthew Rhinewalt July 21, 2016
- Has city got a deal for you! July 21, 2016
- Miranda Mora: my boss was needing CMS-40B earlier today and saw ...
- BRYNN11SCHMIDT: my family was looking for CMS-40B earlier today an...
- janifar soloman: Our experts know all the perfect way to solve your...
- GerryGorel820: I totally agree with the all questions you raised....
- PHYLLIS OPPERMAN: Savvy suggestions , I Appreciate the facts - Does ...