Sympathy is extended to the Pete Robbins family and to the Scott Hill family. Our thoughts and prayers are with each of you.
Ecru Baptist church will sponsor “Children’s Ministry Day”, Saturday, February 14. The day will begin with a pancake breakfast.
We want to remember Lois Wilder in our prayers. She has been so ill for such a long time. We will continue to pray for her and her family.
Saturday, January 31 is the date set for a comfy and cozy night at Crystal McBrayer’s home from 6;00 P.M. to 9:00 P.M. Bring $5 for Pizza and drinks. This is a fun night for Friendship Baptist Church ladies.
Friendship Baptist Church will have a Valentine banquet Saturday, February 14 beginning at 6:00 P.M. in the fellowship hall. This is a family event (not just couples.).
A bridal shower is planned for Kathy Robertson and T.J. Sipes at Friendship Baptist Church, Sunday, February 1st at 2:00 P.M. the bride is registered at Kohl’s, Belk and Wal-Mart.
Mayor Tom Todd attended the Mississippi Municipal League Mid-Winter Conference in Jackson this week. He attended classes and met with legislators.
North Pontotoc High School students are working hard on “Aladdin” a Disney musical to be presented later on this year. We know they will do an outstanding job.
About Chris Elkins
- Watkins is DAISY nursing award winner November 29, 2016
- Myrtle Christmas parade will be Friday night November 29, 2016
- Community holiday meal expected to feed 1,200 Dec. 17 November 29, 2016
- Eastern Lights December 1, 2016
- New Albany Garden Club December 1, 2016
- Chamberlin loses county but wins election December 1, 2016
- Finally, no flooding December 1, 2016
- Myrtle Tree of Hope to add local children December 1, 2016
- Library program offers book gift idea for the holidays December 1, 2016
- NA Christmas parade may still be in the works December 1, 2016
- Myke Britt: Someone asked "what has happened to our country"...
- Nonie: Margaret Gwendolyn Roberts McCraw - My Aunt Margar...
- Caleb Frederick: This is a great idea!...
- jonathan makeley: Jim Hedges 2016 If you are interested in joining t...
- Jim Hall: i'v read both of mr. coffeys' books, love them b...