Hello again Hawk fans! It’s basketball playoff time again. The Lady Hawks defeated Shaw last Friday night and the Hawks defeated Booneville Saturday in the Prentiss/Union Clash. Both teams were in action in our last regular season home game with Ripley Tuesday night at 6 p.m. Our Seniors were also honored at the game. The division tournament begins Monday at Hickory Flat and our Lady Hawks will face Strayhorn at 8:30 p.m. The Hawks will play Ashland Tuesday at 8:30 p.m. at Hickory Flat. Good luck to all Hawks!
A blood drive was held Wednesday from 8 a.m. until 2:30 p.m. and was a great success. Thank you to all who donated and a special thank you goes out to Mrs. Penny Grose for organizing the event.
The following pictures will be made for the yearbook on Tuesday, Feb. 9: Jr. High Who’s Who, Senior High Who’s Who, Yearbook Staff, Class Officers Grades 7-12, Class Favorites Grades 7-12, 2nd Grade Class Favorites – Ms. Holditch – Sara Beth Decanter and Tristan Prestage, Sophisticated Senior, Jolliest Junior, Silliest Sophomore, Freshest Freshman, Mr. Jordan, Mr. Goolsby, Cafeteria Staff, Custodians, Jr. High Baskeball teams – Hawks and Lady Hawks (Coaches, Managers, Players, etc.) and Varsity Basketball Teams – Hawks and Lady Hawks (Coaches, Managers, Players, etc.).
Weekly Wisdom: “But He answered and said, ‘It is written, Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that proceedeth out of the mouth of God.’”
About Chris Elkins
- New Legion Auxiliary officers July 27, 2016
- Eastern Lights July 28, 2016
- Ellistown Breezes July 28, 2016
- Cora Sanders turns 98 July 28, 2016
- Baptist Union County selects Service First Champion July 28, 2016
- Baptist Union County’s HealthPlex transitions to new owner July 29, 2016
- Youth production to ‘dazzle’ audience this weekend with selections from Disney markings. July 28, 2016
- Martintown bridge complete, road open again July 28, 2016
- There is much we didn’t know about millionaire Paul Rainey July 28, 2016
- Young Valley to bring ‘alt-country’ sound to weekend concert series July 28, 2016
- Miranda Mora: my boss was needing CMS-40B earlier today and saw ...
- BRYNN11SCHMIDT: my family was looking for CMS-40B earlier today an...
- janifar soloman: Our experts know all the perfect way to solve your...
- GerryGorel820: I totally agree with the all questions you raised....
- PHYLLIS OPPERMAN: Savvy suggestions , I Appreciate the facts - Does ...
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- Baptist Union County’s HealthPlex transitions to new owner
- Youth production to ‘dazzle’ audience this weekend with selections from Disney markings.
- Martintown bridge complete, road open again
- There is much we didn’t know about millionaire Paul Rainey
- Young Valley to bring ‘alt-country’ sound to weekend concert series