Liberty School News
Lil Grisham welcomed the 45 attendees to the January 20th meeting of Liberty School. Bill Wigington gave the invocation/blessing prior to the covered dish dinner.
In the business session Joanne Gaines read minute from the December meeting and Jewel Rowan gave the financial report.
“New Creations’ from Parks Baptist Church provided entertainment for the evening. Members of the group are: Denise Allen, Holly Foster, Amanda Moore, Brad Pannell, Pat Rakestraw and Ashley Rutherford. Included in their gospel selections were: “What a Lovely Name,” “He’s Still in the Fire,” “I Came Here to Praise the Lord,” “Don’t You Want to Go,” “Where Could I Go,” “Looking for a City,” “I Shall Not be Moved,” “I’ll Fly Away,” “Didn’t it Rain,” “I Found Grace,” “I Know My Name is Written There,” and “I Know My Redeemer Lives.” Thank you, “New Creations” for providing a wonderful program.
Birthdays for the month of January include Gwyn Barkley, Lil Grisham, and Bill Wigington. The audience was asked to remember in their illness: Martha Bryant, Damon Herring, Frances Herring, and Doris Hulsey. Sympathy is extended to the families of James Chism and Paul Coleman.
Visitors for the evening were: Skipper Allen, Gwyn and Wayne Barkley, Dovie Evans, Peyton Foster, Lora and Jerry Pannell, Elaine Roberts, Keith Roberts, Jackson Rutherford, George Sloan, Betty and Norman Treadaway.
The “Moonstones” with Curtis Downs will provide entertainment for the February 17th meeting and the covered-dish dinner will begin at 6 p.m. Everyone is welcome.
About Chris Elkins
- Alligator hunting permits go on sale July 19 July 20, 2016
- Ellistown Breezes July 21, 2016
- Hurricane news July 21, 2016
- Returning champs win in domino contest at fair July 21, 2016
- Prayer session was step in right direction July 21, 2016
- Beating the heat July 21, 2016
- Reactions mixed over school ratings July 21, 2016
- New Albany Main Street Association receives 2016 national Main Street accreditation July 21, 2016
- Passion for caring motivates new doctor Matthew Rhinewalt July 21, 2016
- Has city got a deal for you! July 21, 2016
- Miranda Mora: my boss was needing CMS-40B earlier today and saw ...
- BRYNN11SCHMIDT: my family was looking for CMS-40B earlier today an...
- janifar soloman: Our experts know all the perfect way to solve your...
- GerryGorel820: I totally agree with the all questions you raised....
- PHYLLIS OPPERMAN: Savvy suggestions , I Appreciate the facts - Does ...