A ribbon cutting ceremony was held Wednesday, March 4, 2009 at Blue Springs’s new clothing store “Experienced Clothing and Accessories.” It is located in the old Rose Anthony Arts and Pottery building at 1183 Hwy 9 South. The store sells used and new clothes for the entire family, jewelry, purses, shoes, and pottery. The store is open from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. Monday and Tuesday and Thursday through Saturday. The store is closed on Wednesday and Sunday. Pictured from left to right: Chase Fryar, Jacob Collins, owners Jeff Collins, Stephanie Collins, Kaitlyn Collins, Kirk Fryar. Not pictured is Carley Collins.
About Chris Elkins
- Blood donations urgently needed in the final weeks of summer August 23, 2016
- Local resident report being victim of jury duty scam August 25, 2016
- Tanglefoot Trail good, but needs more signs August 25, 2016
- Ellistown Breezes August 25, 2016
- Eastern Lights August 25, 2016
- Friday Night Lights: Deep ball upends Bulldogs August 26, 2016
- Urchins tame the Lions in shutout win August 25, 2016
- Easy riding ahead August 25, 2016
- County schools still among top in state August 25, 2016
- Rickey Scaggs to headline Tallahatchie RiverFest in Oct. August 25, 2016
- Seth Vincent Flake: New Albany and the people behind the scenes are do...
- Jeremy Cable: They also need to allow for a more eclectic musica...
- Darren Byles: Better yet, why aren't they punished for not foll...
- Darren Byles: "According to Strawn, Union County schools receiv...
- Lego MiniFaulkner: Also worth a look: http://www.knightsgambitvineyar...