A ribbon cutting ceremony was held Wednesday, March 4, 2009 at Blue Springs’s new clothing store “Experienced Clothing and Accessories.” It is located in the old Rose Anthony Arts and Pottery building at 1183 Hwy 9 South. The store sells used and new clothes for the entire family, jewelry, purses, shoes, and pottery. The store is open from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. Monday and Tuesday and Thursday through Saturday. The store is closed on Wednesday and Sunday. Pictured from left to right: Chase Fryar, Jacob Collins, owners Jeff Collins, Stephanie Collins, Kaitlyn Collins, Kirk Fryar. Not pictured is Carley Collins.
About Chris Elkins
- City will try for Christmas parade again next Tuesday at 6 December 6, 2016
- County supervisors hire three employees, discuss potential logging problems December 6, 2016
- Main Street Association sponsors Christmas tree lighting ceremony in Cooper Park December 6, 2016
- City sets new Christmas parade date for next Tuesday December 6, 2016
- Scenes from Myrtle’s Christmas parade December 6, 2016
- Museum, civic center to have holiday events this weekend December 9, 2016
- Old Gazette building going down after 44 years December 9, 2016
- Armed robber hits check store December 9, 2016
- West Union Homecoming Court December 9, 2016
- Postponed Christmas parade set for Tuesday December 9, 2016
- Kaylyn Havrilla McClinton: I realize this comment was posted over two weeks a...
- Myke Britt: Someone asked "what has happened to our country"...
- Nonie: Margaret Gwendolyn Roberts McCraw - My Aunt Margar...
- Caleb Frederick: This is a great idea!...
- jonathan makeley: Jim Hedges 2016 If you are interested in joining t...