A ribbon cutting ceremony was held Wednesday, March 4, 2009 at Blue Springs’s new clothing store “Experienced Clothing and Accessories.” It is located in the old Rose Anthony Arts and Pottery building at 1183 Hwy 9 South. The store sells used and new clothes for the entire family, jewelry, purses, shoes, and pottery. The store is open from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. Monday and Tuesday and Thursday through Saturday. The store is closed on Wednesday and Sunday. Pictured from left to right: Chase Fryar, Jacob Collins, owners Jeff Collins, Stephanie Collins, Kaitlyn Collins, Kirk Fryar. Not pictured is Carley Collins.
About Chris Elkins
- Alligator hunting permits go on sale July 19 July 20, 2016
- Ellistown Breezes July 21, 2016
- Hurricane news July 21, 2016
- Returning champs win in domino contest at fair July 21, 2016
- Prayer session was step in right direction July 21, 2016
- Beating the heat July 21, 2016
- Reactions mixed over school ratings July 21, 2016
- New Albany Main Street Association receives 2016 national Main Street accreditation July 21, 2016
- Passion for caring motivates new doctor Matthew Rhinewalt July 21, 2016
- Has city got a deal for you! July 21, 2016
- Miranda Mora: my boss was needing CMS-40B earlier today and saw ...
- BRYNN11SCHMIDT: my family was looking for CMS-40B earlier today an...
- janifar soloman: Our experts know all the perfect way to solve your...
- GerryGorel820: I totally agree with the all questions you raised....
- PHYLLIS OPPERMAN: Savvy suggestions , I Appreciate the facts - Does ...