Robbins turns one year old.
Savannah Morgan Robbins celebrated her first birthday on February 20, 2009 in her home. Her theme was Baby Einstein. There were about 20 special people in attendance. She was born on February 19, 2008. Her parents are Brandon and Kim Robbins of Ingomar. Savannah has a sister named Cadence. Her grandparents are Corinne Nowlin and Johnny Robbins of Ingomar and Wayne and Julie Morton of Saltillo. Her great-grandparents are Earnest and Jamie Robbins of Ingomar and Barbara James of Booneville.
About Chris Elkins
- County budget adopted with no change September 22, 2016
- Faulkner readers urged to just ‘keep on goin’ September 22, 2016
- County still among lowest in unemployment September 22, 2016
- Bank donates clock to Cooper Park September 22, 2016
- School board races shaping up September 22, 2016
- Ollie Otter teaches kids to buckle up September 27, 2016
- Supervisors try again on bridge contract September 27, 2016
- Main Street drainage work delayed September 27, 2016
- NAES students study Constitution September 27, 2016
- Tell us what you want the news to be September 27, 2016
- Jim Hall: i'v read both of mr. coffeys' books, love them b...
- Seth Vincent Flake: New Albany and the people behind the scenes are do...
- Jeremy Cable: They also need to allow for a more eclectic musica...
- Darren Byles: Better yet, why aren't they punished for not foll...
- Darren Byles: "According to Strawn, Union County schools receiv...