Anderson’s 55th wedding anniversary
Bill and Sue Anderson of New Albany celebrated their 55th wedding anniversary on April 1, 2009. They were married April 1, 1954 in Tupelo at First Methodist Church. They have a daughter named Nancy Kesselring (Jim) of Leesburg, Va., a son named Richard Anderson of Deys Gays, NC, and two grandsons Will Anderson (Whitney) of Jacksonville, Fla. and Jan Anderson of Deys Gays, NC. They had a private party at their home. They had their honeymoon at Chickasaw State Park in Henderson, Tenn. in 1954 and returned to the park for their 55th anniversary. The couple retained the original receipt from their wedding night in which the cost of the stay was $6 and the current cost is $78.
About Chris Elkins
- Ellistown Breezes July 21, 2016
- Hurricane news July 27, 2016
- Macedonia news July 27, 2016
- Center Hill Baptist Church news July 27, 2016
- Required vaccinations safe and reliable July 27, 2016
- Local swimmers compete in long course state meet July 27, 2016
- Tax-free weekend coming up July 27, 2016
- Health officer reminds parents about required school vaccinations. July 27, 2016
- Supervisors ask for bridge redesign to lower construction costs July 27, 2016
- Get a year’s worth of news for only $29 July 27, 2016
- Miranda Mora: my boss was needing CMS-40B earlier today and saw ...
- BRYNN11SCHMIDT: my family was looking for CMS-40B earlier today an...
- janifar soloman: Our experts know all the perfect way to solve your...
- GerryGorel820: I totally agree with the all questions you raised....
- PHYLLIS OPPERMAN: Savvy suggestions , I Appreciate the facts - Does ...