Anderson’s 55th wedding anniversary
Bill and Sue Anderson of New Albany celebrated their 55th wedding anniversary on April 1, 2009. They were married April 1, 1954 in Tupelo at First Methodist Church. They have a daughter named Nancy Kesselring (Jim) of Leesburg, Va., a son named Richard Anderson of Deys Gays, NC, and two grandsons Will Anderson (Whitney) of Jacksonville, Fla. and Jan Anderson of Deys Gays, NC. They had a private party at their home. They had their honeymoon at Chickasaw State Park in Henderson, Tenn. in 1954 and returned to the park for their 55th anniversary. The couple retained the original receipt from their wedding night in which the cost of the stay was $6 and the current cost is $78.
About Chris Elkins
- County budget adopted with no change September 22, 2016
- Urchins come from behind to take down Bears September 22, 2016
- Union County runners enjoy top five finishes at Saltillo XC meet September 22, 2016
- First inning flurry leads to West Union win September 22, 2016
- Urchins host New Site on homecoming September 22, 2016
- Urchins run over Royals September 24, 2016
- Lady Urchins bomb Baldwyn in division play September 22, 2016
- School board races shaping up September 22, 2016
- Bank donates clock to Cooper Park September 22, 2016
- County still among lowest in unemployment September 22, 2016
- Seth Vincent Flake: New Albany and the people behind the scenes are do...
- Jeremy Cable: They also need to allow for a more eclectic musica...
- Darren Byles: Better yet, why aren't they punished for not foll...
- Darren Byles: "According to Strawn, Union County schools receiv...
- Lego MiniFaulkner: Also worth a look: http://www.knightsgambitvineyar...