Anderson’s 55th wedding anniversary
Bill and Sue Anderson of New Albany celebrated their 55th wedding anniversary on April 1, 2009. They were married April 1, 1954 in Tupelo at First Methodist Church. They have a daughter named Nancy Kesselring (Jim) of Leesburg, Va., a son named Richard Anderson of Deys Gays, NC, and two grandsons Will Anderson (Whitney) of Jacksonville, Fla. and Jan Anderson of Deys Gays, NC. They had a private party at their home. They had their honeymoon at Chickasaw State Park in Henderson, Tenn. in 1954 and returned to the park for their 55th anniversary. The couple retained the original receipt from their wedding night in which the cost of the stay was $6 and the current cost is $78.
About Chris Elkins
- Urchins run over Royals September 24, 2016
- Eastern Lights September 29, 2016
- The Playhouse September 29, 2016
- New web site allows better public access to campaign finance reports September 29, 2016
- Church honors first responders September 29, 2016
- East Union opens division play at Byers September 30, 2016
- Headed to postseason September 30, 2016
- East Union Attendance Center 2016 Homecoming Court September 29, 2016
- City sales revenue continues upswing September 29, 2016
- First solar energy farm here gets PSC approval September 29, 2016
- Jim Hall: i'v read both of mr. coffeys' books, love them b...
- Seth Vincent Flake: New Albany and the people behind the scenes are do...
- Jeremy Cable: They also need to allow for a more eclectic musica...
- Darren Byles: Better yet, why aren't they punished for not foll...
- Darren Byles: "According to Strawn, Union County schools receiv...