Anderson’s 55th wedding anniversary
Bill and Sue Anderson of New Albany celebrated their 55th wedding anniversary on April 1, 2009. They were married April 1, 1954 in Tupelo at First Methodist Church. They have a daughter named Nancy Kesselring (Jim) of Leesburg, Va., a son named Richard Anderson of Deys Gays, NC, and two grandsons Will Anderson (Whitney) of Jacksonville, Fla. and Jan Anderson of Deys Gays, NC. They had a private party at their home. They had their honeymoon at Chickasaw State Park in Henderson, Tenn. in 1954 and returned to the park for their 55th anniversary. The couple retained the original receipt from their wedding night in which the cost of the stay was $6 and the current cost is $78.
About Chris Elkins
- Alligator hunting permits go on sale July 19 July 20, 2016
- Ellistown Breezes July 21, 2016
- Hurricane news July 21, 2016
- Returning champs win in domino contest at fair July 21, 2016
- Prayer session was step in right direction July 21, 2016
- Beating the heat July 21, 2016
- Reactions mixed over school ratings July 21, 2016
- New Albany Main Street Association receives 2016 national Main Street accreditation July 21, 2016
- Passion for caring motivates new doctor Matthew Rhinewalt July 21, 2016
- Has city got a deal for you! July 21, 2016
- Miranda Mora: my boss was needing CMS-40B earlier today and saw ...
- BRYNN11SCHMIDT: my family was looking for CMS-40B earlier today an...
- janifar soloman: Our experts know all the perfect way to solve your...
- GerryGorel820: I totally agree with the all questions you raised....
- PHYLLIS OPPERMAN: Savvy suggestions , I Appreciate the facts - Does ...