McCay, Tutor to wed April 25
Richard and Renee McCay of New Albany are proud to announce the engagement and forthcoming marriage of their daughter April McCay of New Albany to Jared Tutor of Ecru. The bride-elect is the granddaughter of Murl and Carolyn Bailey of New Albany and the late Reverend Dorsey and Mary Helen McCay of Sardis. She attended Ingomar Attendance Center and graduated in 2004. She also attended Northeast Mississippi Community College. She is a cake decorator at Sugaree’s Bakery. The prospective groom is the son of Jerry and Becky Tutor of Ecru. He is the grandson of Clarence and Sue Ellis of Pontotoc and the late Hubert and Polly Tutor of Ecru. He attended North Pontotoc High School in 2000. He received a degree in Diesel Technologies from Itawamba Community College in 2008. he is employed at diesel mechanic at J & B Services. The couple will exchange vows on April 25, 2009 at 5 p.m. in the home of Randy and Christey Wall. The officiating minister is Brother Charles Stubblefield. There will be a reception will be immediately following the ceremony at the same location of the wedding. Family and friends are invited to the wedding.
About Chris Elkins
- Division Dominance January 17, 2017
- Museum to have program on Mississippi quotations Thursday January 18, 2017
- County unemployment remains among state’s lowest at 4 percent January 18, 2017
- ‘Miracle’ continues to benefit police January 18, 2017
- King program promotes unity for all January 18, 2017
- Back in Business: New Albany rejoining Union County Tournament in 2018 January 20, 2017
- Playoff bound January 20, 2017
- Speller Owen Cotton wins ‘olympian’ victory January 19, 2017
- New candidate enters Ward One race January 19, 2017
- Weather Service to visit as part of severe storm awareness, training January 19, 2017
- tea party animal: A "closer look," with Your Home Missionary. ♫ ...
- Kaylyn Havrilla McClinton: I realize this comment was posted over two weeks a...
- Myke Britt: Someone asked "what has happened to our country"...
- Nonie: Margaret Gwendolyn Roberts McCraw - My Aunt Margar...
- Caleb Frederick: This is a great idea!...