McCay, Tutor to wed April 25
Richard and Renee McCay of New Albany are proud to announce the engagement and forthcoming marriage of their daughter April McCay of New Albany to Jared Tutor of Ecru. The bride-elect is the granddaughter of Murl and Carolyn Bailey of New Albany and the late Reverend Dorsey and Mary Helen McCay of Sardis. She attended Ingomar Attendance Center and graduated in 2004. She also attended Northeast Mississippi Community College. She is a cake decorator at Sugaree’s Bakery. The prospective groom is the son of Jerry and Becky Tutor of Ecru. He is the grandson of Clarence and Sue Ellis of Pontotoc and the late Hubert and Polly Tutor of Ecru. He attended North Pontotoc High School in 2000. He received a degree in Diesel Technologies from Itawamba Community College in 2008. he is employed at diesel mechanic at J & B Services. The couple will exchange vows on April 25, 2009 at 5 p.m. in the home of Randy and Christey Wall. The officiating minister is Brother Charles Stubblefield. There will be a reception will be immediately following the ceremony at the same location of the wedding. Family and friends are invited to the wedding.
About Chris Elkins
- Alligator hunting permits go on sale July 19 July 20, 2016
- Ellistown Breezes July 21, 2016
- Hurricane news July 21, 2016
- Returning champs win in domino contest at fair July 21, 2016
- Prayer session was step in right direction July 21, 2016
- Beating the heat July 21, 2016
- Reactions mixed over school ratings July 21, 2016
- New Albany Main Street Association receives 2016 national Main Street accreditation July 21, 2016
- Passion for caring motivates new doctor Matthew Rhinewalt July 21, 2016
- Has city got a deal for you! July 21, 2016
- Miranda Mora: my boss was needing CMS-40B earlier today and saw ...
- BRYNN11SCHMIDT: my family was looking for CMS-40B earlier today an...
- janifar soloman: Our experts know all the perfect way to solve your...
- GerryGorel820: I totally agree with the all questions you raised....
- PHYLLIS OPPERMAN: Savvy suggestions , I Appreciate the facts - Does ...